Meeting tmnt 2016

Mikey's POV
Y/n was laying down, with her head down. I was laying right next to her, while my brother's were playing with our kids. Me and y/n didn't care about anything in the world, but protect our kids.

I heard something or smell something. Our kids ran to us "MOM DAD!!" They got under us scared. Me and y/n started growling, we hated salamander's, we always have, and always will.

Raph was smelling something else. A dark blue salamander, fell down on her belly. I was about to fire my plasma charge at her, until raph said "MONA!" He then ran to her. Y/n blasted a plasma charge, same with me. We missed our shot, we had our eyes slits.

We saw a kid that looked like my brother raph and her offspring's. They had two baby's together, her kids growled at mine. I growled back, my kids wanted to blast there plasma charges at them.

But me and y/n didn't let them. There's something I had to get off my chest. The dark blue salamander walked towards raph, with a baby in her hands. Raph looked at her know what is the problem?

All she wanted was raph to go home with her. I knew it, it was time for them to go home. I saw Raph's daughter hug him, and they got bullied cause they didn't have a father figure. Raph wanted to stay but he couldn't.

He wanted to be with me and my family, but he had a family of his own. I wish they didn't have family's so they can stay with me. I slightly roared to raph, "they need you to go home."

Raph left the hidden world with his other family. I told Donnie to go home, his wife probably needed him. Leo had no wife or kid not anymore. He got a divorce, and she took the kid with her.

We let leo stay with us, Leo was our kids uncle. He protected our kids with us, we treated him like our family.

——— 10 months later———

Jordan's POV
it was midnight, and I woke up all of my brother's and sister. I told them let's look for dads two brothers. My uncle Leo stayed with us cause he had nothing. We loved our uncle, he was our favorite.

We got to New York, Cadence was throwing snowballs at Max. We got scared cause of a sheep, we went past it with the sheep shaking. We hid from the two ninja turtles, until a green little baby salamander, threw a pillow at me.

"Dada!! MAMA!!"

"What is it sweetie?" A green turtle that looked like dads and uncles drawing. We jumped onto the table, while looking at raph our other uncle. He was playing with his newborn baby, he looked at us, and he fell out of his chair.

"Honey look!!"

"What raph what is it?"

A dark blue salamander, was looking at her baby until she saw us. "Isn't those your baby brother's baby's?" "Y-yes but how do they keep finding me and Donnie?" "Probably they smell there uncles?"

The 6 year old salamander/turtle blow air in my face, I acted like I was vomiting. I wanted raph and Donnie to come back to the hidden world, i walked to raph and flew on the top of his head and, lied down.

Then we went back home before you know it, the parents were still asleep. My mom and dad were still asleep.

Mikey's POV
Leo woke me up, me and Leo flew to New York. "Look its Michelangelo!" Someone shouted. All the dragons came to me and Leo. Until a guy the one to control of all dragons, but I was the king.

"Take them to safety please"

I nodded yes, I roared loudly. Leo joining me, he looked at me before flying into the air leading all of the dragons. I was about to leave until I saw a green mutant dragon, he had red ears, and red tail, and another one but purple ears, purple tail.

Every dragon left except my two brothers. I wasn't gonna make them come with me, I also heard raph and Mona Lisa were having so much arguments. That there kids were terrified of them, I looked at them one more time.

I flew off, until I saw Donnie flying right next to me, then I felt another dragon wing on top of mine. It was Raph's wing, they both followed me home.

Y/n's POV
I saw a teleportation, I was thinking how it got here. I walked through it, I flew down the sky, I landed on the pillow it was just there for some reason.

"What's your name?"

"Casey Jones"

"Stacey Moans"

"Oh sorry about that it's Casey jones"

My eyes went into slits, i hated humans. As soon as Casey jones left. I jumped down to the ground landing on my paws, she was scared, I growled at her. I saw a things coming out of a portal also, I checked it out to see what it was. Master shredder, Mikey told me about him was to never trust him. It was to kill him, I landed on the ground.

"Um guys!!"

They looked like my boyfriends brothers but strong muscles and tall. I soon as I saw shredder, I roared at him. "Looks like the dragon is on our side?" I wanted to rip his head off.

I hated shredder, I blasted a plasma charger at shredder. He flew to the side of the building, he went flying to the ground with a loud thud. I landed on the top building. I looked at the ninja turtles 2016.

I walked to the ninja turtles, "umm Leo why is it starring at us?" I heard a girl trying to get on. A human! She dropped to the floor. I growled with me eyes slits. "We meet again isn't it light fury?"

"I'm nice see"

I looked around her body to see if she had any weapons.

" i see dragon hunters used to kill light fury's or kill them huh?"

I nodded, "is that why you dragons hated humans?"

I nodded again.

"In our world like right now is there dragons still alive?"

I nodded.

I drew "yes they are just hiding in the hidden world, waiting for y'all humans to be on the same page as us"

She puts her hands onto my snout, and I put it towards her. I grew a liking to her. The portals came back, I roared and jumped into in landing in my own home seeing Mikey and my kids asleep. I see raph, Donnie, Leo laying back.

I knew they missed there brother, i lied right to Mikey.