Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
Mikey and the kids were practicing how to protect themselves. The brothers told me that they couldn't believe Mikey is the king of an actual kingdom, and father to.

I decided why not give Mikey break away from the kids, and spend time with his brothers.

I walked to mikey, "mikey spend time with your brothers, you know how much they miss hanging out with there little bro" "yeah sure honey bee" I licked his head, put our foreheads together with our eyes closing.

I licked his head again, he licked mine back. I flew off with the kids. I went to get Mikey's father, I flew into New York City. I see went into the tunnel, I followed master splinter.

"May I ask why are you here Mikey's wife?"

"I just wanted to know if you could stay with me, Mikey with his brothers so you won't be alone?"

"Yes my dear"

I put this ambulett around his neck and he transformed into a dragon.

"follow me"

We got to the hidden world with splinter following. The four brothers missed him dearly, he's the grandpa.

"GRANDPA!!"

The kids jumped onto him, licking his head.

"Hi my grand children"

"Hi grandpa!"

"Okay kids come on let daddy and his brothers have their alone time with their dad!" I roared.

All the kids kissed their dad goodbye.

"Hey dad maybe when we get back can we play plasma tag together?"

"Sure Jordan"

I flapped my wings, my green-light furies, as they were messing around with each other.

Mikey's POV
A second since my girlfriend and my kids had left, since she let me have a day with the family all together.

"So my son how does it feel to have a family?" Master splinter said.

"I love it sensei! My kids are adorable my girlfriend is amazing.."

——2 hours later——

Me and the kids came back from playing aleast 2 hours, the kids were sleep on my back.

"Y/N!"

I shushed Mikey telling him the kids are asleep, we put them between us.

——morning——

Leo's POV
I woke up to see Mikey laying on my tail, and his kids were on my back. I waited till they both woke up, they gladly woke up.

I watched my little brother jump down from the rock. I felt Raph, Donnie come up from behind me watching him. His girlfriend y/n, come right next to him, with there baby's running towards him.

We watched our little brother go from a little brother to a king, to a father of four little baby's. The little ones ran to grandpa, trying to wake him up. We started laughing, cause max to accidentally bit his tail.

Then we looked back towards Mikey, and Y/n, I saw him get close to her. He put his wing on her back, she leaned on him. "YO PARTY PEOPLE!!"
We winced at the loud sound, we turned around to see Casey and April.

Mikey and y/n were sleeping, they didn't hear it. We growled at him to shut up, we said hi's to them.

"I kinda miss Mikey at the lair, same with y'all"