Chocoz

Decided to do soccer for Chocoz

———

Jihyun, an incredibly talented woman soccer player, had trained tirelessly for months leading up to the highly anticipated soccer finals. Despite her unwavering devotion and determination, doubt had begun to plague her mind. She found herself plagued by thoughts of failure and anxiety about letting her team down.

Jihyun's girlfriend, Minju, was the complete opposite. Her infectious enthusiasm and unwavering support for Jihyun and her team radiated from her every pore. While Jihyun was consumed by her own worries, Minju saw only the possibilities and the excitement of the upcoming match.

The day of the finals arrived, and tension hung heavily in the air. As Jihyun sat in front of her locker, quietly contemplating the magnitude of the match, Minju burst into the room, brimming with energy. Her unwavering smile and bright eyes caught Jihyun's attention, momentarily snapping her out of her despair.

Minju approached Jihyun and gently took hold of her desperate girlfriend's hands. With a calm yet determined voice, she whispered words of encouragement, reminding Jihyun of all the reasons why she loved the game and why she was such a formidable player. Feeling her love and belief, Jihyun's worries began to fade away.

Suddenly, Minju's eyes sparkled mischievously, and she leaned in closer, capturing Jihyun's lips in a soft but passionate kiss. The stadium, the pressure, and all the worries melted away in that instant. Jihyun felt a surge of renewed energy coursing through her veins. She knew she could face any challenge now.

Together, hand in hand, they walked towards the pitch. Jihyun's eyes met Minju's, and they shared a nod of understanding and determination. Their connection was unspoken yet undeniable.

The game began, and Jihyun played with a fervor she had never experienced before. Her passion for the sport flowed through her with every move she made. The crowd erupted with cheers and applause as Jihyun skillfully weaved through opposing players, scoring goal after goal.

As the final whistle blew, Jihyun's team emerged as the victors. The joy and pride in her teammates' eyes were matched only by the radiant smile on Minju's face. She rushed onto the field and wrapped her arms around Jihyun, embracing her tightly.

Minju's voice trembled with excitement as she whispered into Jihyun's ear, "I knew you could do it, my love! You were incredible out there!"

Overwhelmed with love and gratitude, Jihyun looked into Minju's eyes. "Thank you," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "I couldn't have done it without you. You believed in me when I didn't believe in myself."

Minju beamed, her love for Jihyun shining through her eyes. "That's what partners are for, Jihyun. I will always be here to support and believe in you, no matter what."

As they walked off the field hand in hand, embracing each other's love and support, Jihyun knew that not only had she won the finals, but she had also won something far more meaningful - a love so deep and unwavering that it could withstand any challenge they faced together.