PORCHAY AND SUNSHINE

"He named his son after my brand."

"Hmm?"

"Hia, he named his son after my brand."

Porchay and Porsche are still in the kitchen, tidying everything up. The other two are already at the garden, playing at the little swing Porchay used to play on when he was little.

Porchay was doing the dishes while his brother was on the table. The whole time they're eating breakfast, Porchay can't keep his mind off the fact that Kimhan named his son after Porchay's clothing brand.

Like why would he do that?

Why would he name his own son after something that relates to his ex-lover?

Porchay wanted some answers; explanation why Kimhan did that. Isn't he too thick-skinned to use it after what he did to Porchay? And how did his wife react to that? Isn't it a bit disrespectful for her?

"Why would he do that Hia?" Porchay asked his brother, suddenly facing him while holding a sponge.

"But you just launched your brand last year; the kid's almost turning 5." Porsche said to his brother.

Porsche doesn't know about it. Those were the times that the brothers were not on good terms. Those were the times that Porchay's world revolved around Kimhan and Kimhan's heartbeat was only for Porchay.

Those were the times.

"I already had a name for my own clothing brand seven years ago, way back when I was still a rookie in the industry."

Way back when Kimhan was his sunshine.

Then Porchay turned his back quickly on his brother and continued on washing the dishes. His tears immediately fell onto the basin of water in the sink.

After that talk, Porchay hurriedly went to his room as soon as he finished the dishes. He lost track of time and he's really sure that he'll be running late.

Seriously Porchay! You're such a mess! Get a grip!

He was as fast as lightning getting ready. He couldn't believe himself that he had done it in less than 20 minutes. Well, he didn't have the chance to pick out his outfit for today, so he just settled for denim pants and a simple white shirt and went down quickly when he noticed Kinn finishing a call.

"Okay, okay. Porsche and I will be there to settle things."

Porchay raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, don't worry. We'll deal with it."
Then Kinn ended the call and sighed.

Another business talk failed again and he needed to go there in person to solve the problem. The only thing is that, it's still the family's underground business that Kinn took over.

"Nong." And he smiled; no, more like he was relieved.

"Business?" Porchay asked as he took his car keys.
"Yeah. Ah, Nong, uhm..."

Kinn didn't know if he'll ask for a favor.

"What is it, Phi?"

Oh, Porchay will surely kill him.

"Can you take care of Sunshine just for today?"

What?

Is Kinn playing pranks on him?

"P'Kinn..." Porchay said in a serious tone that Kinn knows the younger one is warning him off.

Porsche, at the same time, finished changing Sunshine's clothes because of the mess he made during breakfast.