ONLY YOURS

"Mr. Kittisawadt, I am still waiting for your shoe designs. I hope you will not flop this chance that I have given you this time."

Porchay walked out of the office. Today was actually the deadline of submission for his entry in the upcoming fashion show but he asked for a one-week extension to the organizer of the event.

The show was purposely organized for amateur fashion designers who wanted to have a big break in the fashion industry. There, they will be given a chance to showcase their creations; them once in a lifetime opportunity to make a name for themselves; their chance to be recognized as a fashion designer.

Porchay feels nervous just by thinking about the fashion show competition. He has seen the list of names of his fellow competitors; they all work with some well-known fashion designers, while him, he is just a freelancer.

The trauma of failure always haunts Porchay and he can only blame himself for that. Opportunity knocked on his door once, grabbed it and gave everything that he got. But not everything goes along the way you planned it. All the designs he made; the brand he established; the hard work where he gave all his blood, sweat and tears went down the drain. And it got him big time; like a wrecking ball swinging and hitting your body.

His designs were good; it was actually unique but Porchay just don't have enough resources and connections to promote it that time. And he is someone that just came from an ordinary background; not like the others that already has their family backing them up. It was always like that. The industry always works like that and Porchay wanted to have his name to be known by everyone.

"Mr. Kittisawadt!"

Porchay was about to get out of the office, with a suitcase full of sketches and drafts of his design when someone shouted his name that echoes all throughout the whole lobby. When he turned to look at the person, a wide smile greeted him with eyes almost disappearing because of the gesture. He was walking towards Porchay so much eagerness in his eyes.

"Good thing I was able to catch up on you." Then the man grabbed Porchay's both hands and shakes it vigorously.

"I am Macau." He introduced himself. "I am a big fan of your designs."

Porchay was speechless; he pulled his hand back immediately.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just, I got excited when I got to see one of my favorite designers."

Wow.

This was the first time someone approached him, saying that they love his designs. And he felt delighted because of that.

"Thank you, Mr. Macau." Responded Porchay to the smiling person in front of him. "I am happy to hear that."

"I won't beat the bush actually Mr. Kittisawadt."

"Just Porchay is fine." Porchay said which made Macau's eyes glisten in delight.

"I want to model for your show Porchay."

And this was the first time Porchay had someone volunteer to model for his designs. He felt happy and he cannot believe that there is someone who appreciated his works.

"Are you sure?" Porchay asked hesitantly.

"Yes, and if you ever need more models, I'll contact my friends."

Porchay looked down and took a deep breath. He must clear his head this time. Something like this will not come again; he would take the risk now.

"Okay, Macau." Then he smiled and offered a hand shake. "Looking forward doing some business with you."

Porchay was about to open the door going out the building but Macau stopped him. He frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Then Macau laughed nervously. "It's just... Uhm."

'What's the deal with this guy?' Porchay thought. He's a bit weird and they just got to know each other by their names and he is now starting to act a bit touchy. Porchay doesn't want to judge but it is somewhat making him uncomfortable.

"Can I talk to you more? Maybe, get some coffee?"

Oh, now he gets it. Well, Porchay is not dumb as well as insensitive to these kinds of situations. But if he were to refuse, it might leave a bad impression to the other one and worst case, back out as his model. He cannot afford to lose that. A volunteer appeared right before his eyes; he won't waste the offer this time.

"I-I just wanted to be friends with you actually." Admitted by Macau whose ears are getting red.

Is he shy? Well, who wouldn't be?

Porchay is a designer, yes, but his looks are also of a model; his slender figure, his height and his walk scream runway. His face is so small, like a girl's; his eyes are not like any other men out there. It has its own charm which makes people having eye contact with him get shy.

And that is what Macau is feeling right now.

"Well," then Porchay looked at his watch. "I still have time, I guess. So, let's go grab-"

"No one's going to grab some coffee."

Porchay almost jumped out of surprise when felt an arm wrapped around his waist. The feeling is familiar; his body is used to it actually. Then he turned to his right; shivers went down Porchay's spine when his gaze met his boyfriend's dark eyes slowly filling up with jealousy and anger.

"P'Kim." Was the only thing he breathed out. "Why are you..."

"I had to run some errands for my manager. She's sick."

Kimhan's voice was a bit rough and he is not removing his piercing gaze to the other person with them. He pulls Porchay closer to him; making it clear that he is his. Porchay, on the other hand is slightly panicking; gesturing Macau to leave with a sorry look in his eyes.

The other one gets it.

"Oh! I forgot I need to meet up with my brother." Which was clearly a lie. But what can he do? Macau doesn't want any conflict with other models.

"I need to get going Mr. Kittisawadt. Thank you for your generosity."

With that, Macau left the couple; beads of sweat on his forehead. He never felt so frightened in his entire life until now. And he never met a man as possessive as Kimhan.

"So..." then Kimhan removed his arm that is wrapped around Porchay's waist, crossing them around his chest.

"Well, that was Macau. He volunteered to be one of my models for the show because he says that he really liked my designs and I agreed to it."

Porchay pursed his lips after saying it all to Kimhan so fast that the other almost didn't catch it. Kimhan did not respond, instead, he snatched Porchay's suitcase and went outside the building to the parking lot. They went inside the car.

"P'Kim, are you angry?" Porchay asked.

He can see it; the rage in Kimhan's eyes are not really good. Porchay know's Kimhan is a very jealous man and he also knows when he is like that.

Kimhan brushed his hand against his hair. He is boiling with anger right now; not to mention the jealousy. He's also frustrated because as much as he wants to gatekeep his cute, lovely, adorable boyfriend, he cannot do that because of the nature of his work.

"Phi???"

Porchay gently caressed Kimhan's face. He knows Kimhan is struggling on how to control his emotion and the only thing that he could do right now is to assure him that he only belongs to Kimhan.

"Don't think of anything, hmm?" then Porchay placed their foreheads together; feeling Kimhan's unsteady breath.

"I'm only yours, remember that always Phi."