First meeting

I was skinning a cat in my back yard and I was almost done when my mom called me "Coming!..I'll finish you later" I said to the dead cat I then picked it up and hid the Cat I then took my gloves off and threw them away and I put the Knife in my back pocket.

I then went back into my house "Hey Daniel can you take out the trash for me please I'm having guest over" my mom said to me "yeah for sure I'm just gonna wash my hands I been playing outside all day" I said to her Smiling.

I then washed my hands and went over to the trash and grabbed it and went outside to the trash can but as I got closer I saw the trash cans was knocked over "Are you fucking serious" I said to myself I put the trash bags down and went over to the trash cans to pick them up when I tripped over something I look down and saw a red headed doll.

"What the fuck" I whispered I picked up the doll slowly and saw Good guy written on the overalls "Hi I'm Chucky and I'm your friend to till the end" automatically said to me I then shook my head put the doll back where I found it I then picked the trash cans back up and threw the garbage bags in there.

When I turned around I saw the doll sitting right in front of me and I swear the doll wasn't right there before I slowly walked towards it and knelt down towards it and looked at it and waved my hand in-front of its face "Hi, I'm Chucky Wanna Play?" The doll said to me "yeah I do" I said to the doll I then picked it up and took it inside my house.

"I'm going in my room Mom" I said to her as I went to my room with the doll in my hands and shut my door "Ok Chucky let's see what your made off" I then took my pocket knife out and was going to stab the doll in the chest but someone knocked on my door making me jump and drop my pocket knife "shit coming!" I said I then walked over to my door and cracked it open to peak my head though.

"Have you seen my makeup bag" my sister said impatiently "uh No why would I know where it is?" I said to her "well you was in the bathroom last" My sister said getting angry "just because I was in the bathroom last doesn't mean I know where it is come on Anna use your brain" I said to her smirking at her.

"Ugh your so annoying" my sister said to me and she walked away "yeah you too" I said in a whisper I closed my door and I turned around to see the doll was gone I looked around my room but I couldn't see the doll "what the fuck" I said to myself I then looked around my room that's when I noticed my pocket knife is also missing I then heard something fall on my dresser I whipped my head around and saw my books was knocked over.

I slowly walked over to my dresser and looked at my books that was knocked over I then heard a high pitched laugh behind me I turned around as fast as I could but didn't see anything "Hello? This isn't funny who ever you are" I said out loud I then started to walk towards my door when something grabbed my legs from under my bed.

I fell over on the ground and turn around and see the doll crawl out underneath my bed and stand up holding my pocket knife "Hi I'm Chucky wanna playyy" the Doll told me smiling towards me "You-you-you" I said Stuttering in disbelief "Talk yeah I know cool right" Chucky said to me he then started walking towards me "the reports were true" I said in a whisper.

"What reports?" Chucky questioned me "the one on the news where a little boy said a good guy doll killed his baby sister" I said to him "well your reports are right the kid name was Andy Barkley real piece of work if you ask me"Chuck told me nonchalantly I then smiled at Chucky.

"Holy shit I can't believe I'm in the room with thee Charles lee ray wait you are Charles right?" I said to Chucky with excitement "Wow you do your research and to answer your question yes I am but my friends call me Chucky" Chucky told me and he was now in front of me "Sooo your not Scared that there's a talking doll in front of you with a knife" Chucky then said to me.

"Scared I'm quite the opposite actually I am an admirer Of your work" I said to Chucky "So your a Fan not the response I was expecting but considering you killed a cat can't say I'm surprised" Chucky said to me handing me my pocket knife back.

I took it back and said "Wait you saw the Cat" Chucky then got up on my desk and stood on it "Yeah and I must say you have talent I mean your a little sloppy but you can improve on that" Chucky said Smiling at me.

"Ok so why we're on my front porch?" I asked Chucky "To get your attention of course" Chucky said to me "Why me? I mean don't get me wrong I'm honored But Why?" I said to him "because once I saw you kill that Cat I saw myself when I was young and I choose you because you have potential all you have to do is instead of killing animals how about...people" Chucky said to me touching my shoulder"

"I mean I always wanted to kill someone but How would I do it?" I said to him "Do you know who your talking too I'm fucking Charles lee ray the most Notorious serial killer to live I can teach you a few things" Chucky said to me and I just smiled "But uh before we begin I have to come clean" Chucky then said to me.

"Ok what is it?" I said back "You see I have my sight on a bigger game and I was gonna have you do it but I need a pure soul" Chuck said to me "What do you mean pure soul? I said to him "you may want to Sit down it may take awhile" Chucky told me.

10 Minutes later

Chucky told me his entire plan and I was sitting there nodding my head "So let me get this straight you need someone with a pure soul to kill a person for other Chucky dolls to wake up" I said to him "and that's only the beginning" Chuck said to me menacingly "Ok and you sure this is gonna work" I said to Chucky "I mean it better I got a lot riding on this...so what do you say wanna kid wanna help your childhood hero out" Chucky said to me smirking.

I was thinking about I then smiled and said "let's do it"