Just Let Go

I was at the hospital getting checked for any injuries besides a few scrapes I was fine my parents was the first one at the hospital "here take this water" my mom said to me "mom I said I'm fine" I said to her "I know I just want you to drink something" she said to me "I shouldn't have let you go to that party" my dad then said  "it's not your fault dad" I said to him I then saw Lexy walk in.

"Uh Im gonna check on a friend be right back" I said to my parents "Hey Lexy you alright?" I said to her "No do I look alright" she said to me   In a panicky tone "Ok calm down I just asked you a question" I said to her calmly "your Jakes friend right" Lexy said to me "uh I guess yeah why?" I asked her.

It looked like she was gonna say something but Jake ran into the hospital "Jake!" Lexy said to him Jake then ran towards us " you guys are here good" Jake said to us and before I could get a word out Lexy says "Chucky did it" I turn my head towards her confused "wait the doll?" I say convincingly.

"Uh Yeah he killed my dad" Jake then said to. Me "ok wait so your saying a red headed doll killed your dad and caused that fire at your house" I say to both of them.

"I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth" Jake said to me "ok let's say I do believe you why did it Kill your dad?" I said to him "I-I don't know" he stuttered and I also knew he was lying but I obviously didn't say anything.

"When Did you find out?" Lexy then said to Jake "Talent show" Jake said to her "So that was him talking?" I said to Jake and he just nodded his head "what a dick" Lexy responded.

"Where is he?" Jake asked Lexy "Well, last time I saw him he was in my room surrounded by fire after he tried to kill me" Lexy said to Jake "But you didn't see him die?" Jake said to her with a concerned expression.

"No, but I mean half the house burned down" Lexy said to Jake "No it doesn't matter" Jake said to Lexy "Ok so what do we do?" I said generally intrigued "Okay first I have to find him and make sure he's dead cause if he's not he's gonna come after you again" Jake said to Lexy.

"Wait why would it come after Lexy?" I asked Jake "yeah Jake why is your doll coming after me?" Lexy then questioned Jake and he hesitated to answer "Cause I‐‐I told him to" Jake stuttered out nervously.

I looked at Jake and almost smiled but I kept it hidden "You gave that thing to my sister and You knew what he was and you put him in my house anyway" Lexy says to Jake angrily "I didn't mean‐‐" Jake said back Lexy cut him off "You told him to hurt me,Jake, did you tell him
to kill me?" Lexy said to Jake.

Jake didn't answer for a while but he slowly nodded I pretended to be shocked and shook my head "You freak" Lexy said to Jake "Lexy I" Jake then cut off by Lexy "you're so dead" Lexy said and she started to walk away but Jake grabbed her "where are you going?" Jake said to her quickly "Get off of me" Lexy said pulling her arm back.

"You can't tell anyone" Jake said to Lexy "Watch me" she said back to him I then decided to step in "Ok clam down I get that your mad at Jake I would be to but let's be honest here saying a doll tried kill you to police or anyone for that matter doesn't sound sane" I said to Lexy

"He's right anyone who's told the truth about Chucky has either been put away or worst Mostly worse" Jake said to Lexy trying to convince her "No one's gonna believe you" I then said to Lexy "it's just us" Jake then said to Lexy.

"I know you're pissed me right now, but you're still alive‐‐ Jake said to Lexy but she cut him off again "Oliver isn't" Lexy then said to us I then looked up in pretend shock "What?" Jake said said in a shaky voice "He's dead He died in the fire. A fire that wouldn't have even happened if you didn't send that thing after me" Lexy said to Jake.