Give Me Something Good to Eat

It's been a week since Jake has been to school because his dad died and I pretty sure I know who did it but that doesn't matter now Chucky's plan is working so far I was at school waiting for Jake to arrive because he texted me saying he's coming to school today I then see him get out off a Logan's car I then walked over to him.

"Yo what's up Jake" I said as I walked by him "Hey Daniel" Jake said me with a smile and we started to walk together and we started to talk about what he missed that's when Oliver walked up to us "Hey Jake good to see you back How you doing?" He said to Jake "Hey, Oliver I'm ok" Jake said to Oliver and he started walk with us "You didn't miss much Ms F dropped a pop quiz and then Junior's pissed about what you said about me and Lex" Oliver said to Jake"

"You mean what Chucky said" Jake corrected him and I look at him smiling knowing what he really means "right that shit was hilarious" Oliver said to Jake and just I nod my head "Look, Jake, I just wanted to express my condolences And I wanted to apologize for every time I ever gave you shit That was not cool I'm really sorry" Oliver said to Jake" Uh thanks" Jake said back to him.

"I'm having a party tonight and I think it'd be really good for you if you came" Oliver asked Jake "A Halloween party?" Jake asked "yep Costumes, Coronas, and candy and we're not talking M&Ms My parents are in London for the weekend so it's gonna be sick" Oliver said to the both of us "sounds fun what do you think Jake" I said looking at Jake "I don't have a costume" Jake said to Oliver "It's all right just bring Chucky" Oliver said to Jake "yeah that's a good idea" I said after Oliver.

Jake then looked uncomfortable after he mentioned Chucky "uh we'll see" Jake said to Oliver after that we all went to class after school I asked Jake and junior if I can come over and they agreed we all walked up to the door and junior is trying to put in a code but it wasn't working "Oh, Logan changed the code" Jake said and he put in the code and opened the door It's "bell lap now " Jake said to junior I looked at junior and he looked annoyed then we all walk to the kitchen.

"I keep forgetting your family is loaded this house is amazing" I said to junior while sitting down in a chair and junior looked at me and nodded his head towards me "Hey, you want a popsicle?" Jake asked the both of us junior quickly said No

"Yuh yeah sure I'll have one" I said to Jake and he threw me one Jake then looked at junior and he looked angry "What?" Jake asked junior "Nothing It's just, I don't need you offering me popsicles in my own house You know what I mean? Annie's been making those for me since I was three years old" Junior said to Jake "So?" Jake said to junior "So could you just stop trying so fucking hard?" Junior said to Jake.

"Jesus man all he did was offer you a popsicle it's not that serious" I said to junior "you don't live so you have no input here" junior said to me said to me I then let out a small laugh "I think you should watch your fucking mouth" I whispered towards him junior was about to say something but I heard Jake say "oh no"while standing close to the dishwasher "What's wrong?" I said Jake.

"Call 911" Jake said to us panicking "what you doing?" Junior said to Jake freaking out "Call 911!" Jake said and he ran out the room me and junior then walked to see what Jake was looks at and we saw the housekeeper face down in knifes in the dishwasher "Holy shit I'll get my phone" junior said as he ran out the kitchen but I stood there looking at the the body and I knelt down beside it looking at it "Fascinating" I said to myself.

A few hours later the police arrived and questioned me, junior and Jake about the housekeeper and since we didn't know that much the questioning didn't last long and we was let go I saw Jake quickly go upstairs like he was in a hurry if I had to guess he was going to check on Chucky I then went home.

The very next day I was at home getting ready for the Halloween party I was going as the grim reaper I got the scythe and everything and the mask.