I Like to Be Hugged

The next morning I immediately thought about what I did last night to Ricky and last night was my first time murdering someone and may I say it was exciting my adrenaline was pumping the whole time I never felt anything like it I really need to do it again.

Someone then knocked on my door "Come in" I told them my mom then came in "Hey honey what time did you come home last night?" My mom told me "uh around 9:30 why?" I said while putting my shirt on "oh well your...sisters boyfriend car was found on fire a few blocks away we are pretty sure he was in it" my mom said to me in a whisper I then pretended like I cared "What when?" I asked her standing up I don't know some time last night" my mom said to me.

I then pretended to be sad and sat back down on my bed "I know it's hard Ricky was family and your sister is particularly taking this really hard so watch what you say to her ok" my said to me in a soft tone "Yeah I will" I said back to my mom while frowning my mom then slightly smiled "Uh ok Breakfast will be ready in five minutes but take your time" my Mom said I then nodded my head and my mom left and as soon as soon as she closed my door I started to slowly smiled and chuckled.

The next day at school I was walking down the hall when Jake ran into me "woahh there slow down Jake" I said to him "oh sorry just need to get to class" Jake said nervously "class isn't for another ten minutes...you alright man?" I said to him "Uh yeah I'm fine I just don't wanna be late" Jake said smiling at me "ok if you so" I said not believing him and Jake was about to walk off but stopped "oh Jake Um if there's anything going on you can let me know I'm here for you man" I said to Jake convincingly as I could "Jake nodded and smiled and walked off.

When he walked away I smiled and shook my head and when I turned around I saw Devon in front of me "oh hey Devon" I said to him "hey Daniel I just wanted to ask you do you think Jake is acting weird" he said to me "uh yeah he has been acting weird since the party but considering what Lexy did I can't blame him" I said to Devon "yeah that was messed up" Devon said to me "Uh hey Lexy is having this party after school at 7pm wanna come" Devon asked me "I'm not doing anything so yeah sure" I said to him.

"Cool see you there" Devon said to me and walked past me later that day I saw Jake run out of school and run into Ms Fairchild I didn't really pay that much attention to them I just went back home as soon as I got in the house I went to go look for my mom "Mom!" I yelled but didn't hear anything I then went in the kitchen and saw my dad.

"Oh hey dad where's mom?" I said to him while talking my backpack off "Oh she's with your sister there with Ricky's family" my dad said "Oh well I just wanted to tell her I'm going to Lexy's house she having of friends over" I said to him "you mean party" my dad said to me while drinking his water.

I then looked at him funny "what?" I said to him "I know the lingo these these days a few friends means party" he said to me playfully and smiling "Ok well can I go to Lexy's party" I asked my dad smiling "yeah of course just be back by eleven I don't want your mom yelling at me" my dad said to me I then thanked him and went to my room to prepare for the party.

Me, junior and Devon and a couple of other people walk into Lexy's house "Hey sorry it took forever for my parents to leave" Lexy said to us but mainly to junior "how long will they be gone for?" Oliver asked "Oh, as long as it takes for everyone to finish crying over poor Jake Wheeler" Lexy said to Oliver

"I bought your favorite" Oliver said to pulling out a champagne bottle and Lexy smiled and grabbed it "Courtesy of my parents' stash" Oliver said to her.

Me, junior and Devon was listening to their conversation "let it go junior he isn't worth it all right she isn't either" Devon said to junior trying to calm him down "I don't know if that was my girl I would do something" I said to junior trying to provoke him and Devon then hit my shoulder "Why didn't you ask me to bring something?" Junior sat up and asked her.

Devon shook his head and I just smiled to myself "Oh, my God. You're kidding, right? If your dad caught you stealing his liquor, he'd be pissed Oliver's parents don't give a shit" Lexy said to junior junior then looked annoyed"

"Never mind" junior said as she walked off towards the hallway "you had to say something didn't you" Devon said to me "absolutely" I said smiling towards him "What are you doing
with Jake's doll?" I heard junior say.

I looked up and walked over towards junior and saw chucky sitting in the hallway facing towards us "He brought him over for Caroline" Lexy said moving past us "he did huh?" I said in a whisper "Oh, and I talked to him like you wanted me to so you can stop giving me shit" Lexy said to junior.

"Thanks, Lex I appreciate that" junior said to her "Caroline come get your stupid doll" Lexy said to her little sister "there you are!" Caroline said running in the room and picking up Chucky "You won't mention that Junior
and our friends came over to mom and dad right" Lexy said to her sister and Caroline nodded her head.

And with that Caroline ran off with Chucky I had a thoughtful look on my face the whole time and Devon seemed to notice "you ok man?" He said to me "huh oh yeah I'm good I just can't wait to get this party started" I said with a fake smile on my face then junior wanted to talk to Devon and both of them took off and when they left my smile faded and I looked down the hall where Caroline went.

Later we was all had headphones on listening listening to the same song and dancing I was sitting in the chair nodding my head to the music I saw Lexy and junior Dancing and I then took my headphones off and snuck in the kitchen Opened some drawers to look for knifes until I Found one "jackpot" I said to myself I grabbed one of the knifes and tucked it in my pants.

When I turned around I saw Lexy coming in the kitchen and she saw me she then took her headphones off "uh what are you doing" she said to me "oh I was just getting some Water" I said grabbed a random glass off the counter that's when Caroline popped up behind Lexy making her jump.

"Jesus Why aren't you in bed?" Lexy said to her "Chucky's gone" Caroline said to Lexy and when she said this I started looking around the kitchen "Are you sure? Maybe he fell under your bed" Lexy said to her sister "He said he's going to kill you" Caroline said bluntly to Lexy

And when she said this I looked down in thought "Caroline,why would you say that?" Lexy said to her "I didn't say it Chucky did" Caroline said to Lexy and I accidentally let out a chuckle and Lexy heard it and turned around and I quickly put on a straight face Lexy then scoffed and grabbed her sister and took her out the kitchen when they left I immediately went to find Chucky.

About three minutes later I going upstairs when I heard a scream I ran up stairs and saw Chucky stood over Oliver with a knife in his hand and Oliver leg was bleeding "Shit my bad I though you where Lexy" Chucky said to Oliver Chucky then looked up and saw me "Daniel buddy there you are" Chuck said to me I then walked over his direction and Oliver was screaming in pain "I thought this was Lexy" he said to me.

"Yeah well it's not" I said to him I then look over the railing and saw everybody still had there headphones on "ok how about this you go find Lexy and I finish him off" I said pointing at Oliver who was crawling away I then stepped on his bad leg to make him stop moving "kid I knew liked you for a reason" Chuck said to me and he started to walk off "Good luck" he said to me before he left.

"Please..let me go" Oliver said to me "yeah its kind of to late for that" I said as I pulled my knife out "I always wanted to do this" I said to him Menacingly as I raised my knife he screamed I then stabbed him multiple times in the back I then flipped him around and slit his throat I then stood up and watched him bleed out and die I then closed my eyes and took a deep breath and looked at myself "Shit" I said to myself I got blood everywhere on me.

I then snuck in the bathroom and washed myself off I also cleaned the knife I took my hoodie off and threw it in the trash because it had blood on it I then smelled something burning I exited the bathroom and saw smoke coming from down the hall I was going towards the smoke when a huge ball of fire came out the room and knocked me backwards making me drop the knife down stairs.