01: Casting The Spell

Chrysalis was a reformed changing now, spending the rest of her days daydreaming about love. Chrysalis released a sigh she had been holding in for quite some time, "Finally, I have perfected my love spell, now to cast it..." She stated as she looked out the window of a house she had rented.

Twilight was reading a book not to far from her house, at a table outside of a restaurant with not a lot of ponies nearby. Chrysalis had nearly finished preforming the spell meant to work on the pony she was looking at. But, she soon realized the reflection of a pony on the glass looking at her, and before she knew it, it was too late. "Gah!" Celestia screamed as she fell to the floor, losing all memory of what had happened.
This wouldn't be the first time Chrysalis had hit her with her magic. "Celestia! Are you okay?" Celestia looked up, her eyes softened, as she answered her. "Why of course, I can't remember what it was I was doing here however."

Chrysalis bashfully looked away as she realized she had forgotten how to un-cast her spell. "Oh well, uh, I must be going. I uh... let me know if you remember!" Chrysalis said as she rushed away to Zecora's house hoping to find answers as to what she would do.