0:6 Happily Ever After

A few moons went by, and Chrysalis never did find a reverse spell, and through she wondered if Celestia would ever actually want to be with her if she did she decided she would propose to her. She took her to the beach, but changed her mind on the spot. Instead she would propose somewhere else. She took Celestia to a hiking trail and at the very top of the mountain she got her "Yes."

However, she could hardly keep up with Celestia, frolicking down the mountain at full speed. "Wait up!" She said. "We have to tell Luna!" Causing Chrysalis to worry. "Doesn't she not know about me casting a spell on you tho?" Celestia rolled her eyes, continuing to run faster down the hills. "Who cares! No one is going to find out, unless you want them too." And with that, they made it to Luna's whom now lives alone, since they live at Chrysalis's. "What a surprise! Come in." Luna says, as she lets in her sister, and soon to be sister-in-law (I think) "what brings you here?" She asks them. Then Chrysalis decides she'll be the one to tell them the news, and they end up having 50 changling offspring, who don't really look like Celestia since they require only a mother but she loves them regaurdless. Raising them as her own, and acquiring many tips from Chrysalis who is used to it, some being reformed, while others remain like Chrysalis.
(The end.)