02: Going To Zecora

Chrysalis made it there surprisingly fast, panting at the door before going to knock. However, the door slung open for her causing Chrysalis to fall in on her face. "My, my! Looking at you gives me quite a grin! How are you my long lost friend?"

Chrysalis scowled, sitting down on her bed, as she started to explain. "Ah! I see! A bug in love with a Princess Retiree! Seems news to me!" Zecora chuckled to herself as her laugh soon faded upon seeing Chrysalis's scowl grow bigger. "Okay, okay. I see I am wrong to judge thee." Zecora walked up to one of her many shelves picking up a very old looking purple book. "The spell you cast is weak, I see. Mind explaining that to me?" Chrysalis rolled her eyes. "No, I didn't use a potion, I casted a very advanced spell!" And, after Chrysalis had finally explained everything, it was finally revealed that the spell she had cast could not be undone, or at least.. "finding a cure would not be fun" So, unpon her arrival back home she noticed Celestia had left her a note.

"What is this?" Chrysalis said looking at the note attached to her front door. "I can't read this!" She floated the note up to her face with her magic, but to no avail. She sighed, opening the door to her home and laying the letter on her table discarding it.