0:5 Celestia Finds Out The Truth

Celestia had just been told that her emotions where all a lie, her face had became unfulfilled with rage, only to have it all disappear as she couldn't get it to last long. Knowing the reason she couldn't stay mad at her, she just fell silent looking at her with a disappointed look on face, eventually not wanting to look at her and ending up just looking at the ground outside of her house. She knew the reason now why she had wanted to talk outside, and not infront of her sister, whom she had already told about her very first crush even at her age.

Celestia finally looked up, saying something to the Expecting changling patiently waiting infront of her for her reply. "I am not mad at you, but only because I pity you for not being able to just tell me how you feel about me." Chrysalis sweated profoundly, causing Celestia to flinch. "On a unrelated note, come inside right now. I'll let you use my shower since you smell so awfully." And, later, when Chrysalis had done so they ended up leaving and telling Luna they were going to watch a movie. "So, where you ever going to tell me?" Celestia asked. "Well, I did didn't I?" Chrysalis smirked. "What?" "...Oh nothing!" "Tell me!" Chrysalis insisted. "It's nothing, I just realized I'd much rather I fall in love with someone who can never perish for nether can I." Chrysalis blushed, turning her head away, as she thought to herself. I suppose I don't have to tell her I liked Twilight...