(2) AT THE SEA SHORE

When two opposites come together they make something great

When two opposites come together they make something great. Signifying this fact, both demon and deities had joined hand once, paving the way for a great cause, most importantly for the second incarnation of Lord Shri Vishnu.

Once upon a time deities of heaven weren't immortal. Whenever a war occurred in between deities and demons the later used to win over the former each time, and the reason was Shukracharya, the mentor of demons who had acquired the knowledge of "Sanjeevani Mantra" with which he had been getting back the lives of dead demons.

That was the real cause of concern. Due to that, the number of deities had decreased, significantly. In the fear of losing their existence for forever, they approached Shri Vishnu. He suggested the idea of churning sea with the help of demons to derive "Amrit".

Following his words, deities executed their plan, and convinced the opposition to help them. Both the groups were gathered at sea shore, and both were equally clueless about the next step.

After all, churning sea wasn't an easy task.

Putting an end to all the curiosity, Narayan sent the Mandaranchal mountain and a serpent named Vasuki to perform the role of churning stick and rope by Garud, respectively.

Before everyone could proceed with churning stick and rope, one more lack came to front. Due to absence of a solid base, Madaranchal was getting drown in sea. That was why the task couldn't move an inch even after reaching at that point, after facing so much hurdles.

Shri Vishnu and Yogmaya were witnessing the scenario at Vaikunth.

"O' Lord! Please grant some mercy over this situation," Dev Rishi Narad reached at Vaikunth, to request his Lord for the wellbeing of universe.

"Let the situation reach at the peak of being granted what you asked," the blue Lord smiled mysteriously at his dearest devotee.

"What's your opinion at this scenario, Mahadevi?" Narayan actioned himself to astonish everyone with his next appearance.

"This scenario is stuck at the mid point of positivity and negativity. Both the sides are facing the same issue. They were clueless about the solution yet they didn't back out just because of the barrier. They are opposite to each other, but optimistic in this situation," Yogmaya was so engrossed into the scenario at sea shore while flashing an appreciating smile over the ongoing.

That was what Narayan needed. Yogmaya's insight of finding out positivity loomed by negativity had led the second incarnation of Shri Vishnu. A glowing aura of Narayan and the virtue of Yogmaya at that moment came together to tackle the situation.

"Now, that's the time about which I have indicated, Dev Rishi!" Narayan's signature smile made Narad bow to him with all his devotion, before his departure.