(7) THE SUN OF SURYAVANSHI

The next incarnation of Lord Vishnu was going to carry lots execution as not one but many emotions had reasoned that incarnation

The next incarnation of Lord Vishnu was going to carry lots execution as not one but many emotions had reasoned that incarnation. It was going to be the seventh and special incarnation.

One of the reasons was terror of demons on earth as usual. Raavan, the king of demon had established himself as the reason of destruction of peace of mankind. So, it was inevitable for Narayan to punish him.

One more reason was the curse of Shravan kumar's parents to king Dashrath. Shravan kumar was a devoted son of his parents who were blind by birth. Shravan used to carry his parents on shoulders for pilgrimage.

Once, they halted at Ayodhya. Shravan went to bring water for his parents, and got killed by king Dashrath as he assumed Shravan as a wild animal. King Dashrath went to Shravan's parents with water keeping his last request.

After being informed about the whole incident Shravan's parents died due to separation from their beloved son. Before death they cursed King Dashrath to attain death like him. The king was cursed to bear the heartbreak of separation from his son before his death.

King Dashrath was childless till that time. So, the curse had brought him the fortune of being the father of Shri Vishnu.

Besides the above reason one more curse had its contribution in the seventh incarnation. The curse was given to Lord Vishnu himself by one of his dearest devotee, and the devotee was none other than devrishi Narad.

Once devrishi developed arrogance that he had won "Kama". Lord Vishnu could never allow any of his devotees to come under the grip of arrogance, and to get destroyed later. So, he trapped Narad in his maya, and made Narad fall for a princess.

The princess, his father, and the whole kingdom was build by Narayan's maya. Narad had come to his Lord to ask help for winning the princess in her swayamvar at which Narayan presented Narad as a vanar(person with face of monkey) in the swayamvar.

That resulted into mockery of Narad in front of everyone. Later he came to know that the play of mocking him publicly was planned by Narayan.

"You have provided me a great prize of being you devotee, Narayan. I never had imagined to be cheated by you in this way even though I knew that none can beat you in this talent of trapping other to get cheated," Narad lashed out his anger for Narayan.

"I didn't cheat you with any evil intention, Devrishi!" the everlasting smile of Narayan was provoking Narad's anger.

"Yet why did you cheat me? What was your intention behind this?" the same anger of Narad had increased to one level up of severity.

"The intention was pulling you up from the trap of arrogance. You are one of my dearest devotee, and I can never think to defame you," Narayan can never let any of his dear ones to stoop towards degradation.

"But you have done this, and I won't forgive you for this. I curse you to go through the pain of separation of your beloved unlike me," Narad's curse made thunders roar and nature became raged out of sadness for a short while.

"You have made me mocked presenting as vanar to everyone. So, you have to seek help of them for getting your beloved back," he concluded his curse shocking both Mahalakshmi and Yogmaya while Narayan had a sad yet meaning shade of smile on his face.

"I accept your curse, Devrishi. When In my next incarnation your words will come true. I will suffer the pain of separation which I have caused you for a short, but my period of suffering won't be short unlike yours one. Even I will seek help from vanar clan for making the solution," as soon as Narad completed his sentence Narayan accepted that as a offering.

"I have made a grave sin, Prabhu! I am a sinner. What have I done even? The smile which soothes pains of all three world I just have cursed that to get wiped away!" Narad realised his mistake after the damage was done as if he was enchanted by something to cause the misery.

"Don't be guilty, Devrishi. All these ought to happen. My separation from Shri(one of the many names of Mahalakshmi) will sow the seeds to make my this incarnation fruitful," Narayan consoled guilty Narad glancing at Mahalakshmi whose eyes had moistened thinking about future.

The great motives of Narayan and Yogmaya's dedication towards those motives had moulded seventh incarnation of Narayan.

Narayan adorned the home of king Dashrath as a son. Along with him Shri Sheshnaag took incarnation as his younger brother, and was famously known as Shri Lakshman. Two more great souls were also born along with Shri Ram and Shri Lakshman, and they were Shri Bharat and Shri Shatrughn respectively.

Four brothers had a enjoyable childhood together. They had great time in gurukul even. The fact of joy was all of them had married together to the four princesses of Mithila. Shripati (Shri Ram) got united with his Shri who was the eldest princess of Mithila.

At a point Shri Ram had to leave Ayodhya (his paternal land) for fulfilling his father Dashrath's promise which he had given to his favourite queen Kaikeyi (mother of Shri Bharat) once. Kaikeyi had asked the two boons granted to her by Dashrath. One was Shri Ram would leave for an exile of fourteen years, and other one was Bharat would rule Ayodhya instead of Shri Ram.

Shri Ram left for forest along with his brother Shri Lakshman and wife devi Sita. It resulted into Dashrath's death as per the curse of Shravan's parents. Later Shri Bharat tried to bring back Shri Ram, but couldn't convince Shri Ram to do.

During his exile Shri Ram had killed many demons including Khar and Dushan. The enmity with demons led his separation from Sita.

On the search of Sita, Shri Ram met with vanar king Sugreev, and befriended with him. Shri Ram helped Sugreev in getting back his wife who was prisoned by Sugreev's brother Bali. In return Sugreev helped in searching Sita.

Hanuman, the great devotee of Shri Ram crossed sea, and found Sita in Lanka of demon Raavan. Hanuman along with the army of Sugreev made bridge of stone over sea, and Shri Ram marched towards Lanka followed by everyone.

At Lanka Shri Ram marked end of Raavan along with his whole clan, and made Raavan's brother Vibhishan the king of Lanka who was a great devotee and assistant of him.

Fulfilling his duty at Lanka Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya along with Shri Lakshman, Sita, Sugreev, Hanuman and some of his dear ones.

Happiness registered itself in Ayodhya with return of Shri Ram turning Ayodhya into heaven on earth.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏