Chapter 1-2: Launch Day

11:39 AM

"Theo, I think-a there was an error." Peppino spoke as he stared at the schedule sheet quizzically "They're only three or four-a classes for each day."

"Oh, that's just how it is in Hogwarts." Theo clarified, stretched out on the bed to the left of the other boy "It's not just a school, it's also a home, so lessons for most of the day would be kinda boring. Reason number a thousand why Hogwarts surpasses today's schools, and done." As he spoke, the sounds of digital typing followed by a jingle were muffled through his mic.

"Oh yeah, I won't-a have to worry about-a not being able to play during-a breaks."

"At work?"

"Yeah. I'd like-a to spend more real time with you and-a Madeline."

"Alright then. Well if you're interested, the three of us could go out to explore the fields from time to time."

"Well then could I join, bro?" RedHerbs entered the conversation "I think magic tricks would be useful." He pulled his arm forwards and showed them the wide but thin book floating on his left forearm.

"How are you doing that, dude?" Theo asked in fascination.

"I don't know, bro. I just fucked around in the Items and Equipment menus until I got this on me."

"Woah! That could be useful if you find a way to repe-"

"Students~" a loud, cheery voice echoed following the closure of a door. In front of them stood Pizzahead "I think now's a good time to get up and start learning! Starting with my class!"

"Uh, which-a class is i-"

"Transfiguration!" He grabbed onto Peppino and started shoving him out the door "Now come on, get out there and score for the team."

"You can't just force us, bro. Besides, it's not even on his or my sche-"

"Why are you all obsessing over them? They mean nothing! You only have to earn a certain amount of study points in each class to move to the next year. Besides, my classroom's up and running, you don't wanna dilly-dally on me, do you?"

"Uh," RedHerbs stood still for a moment before sitting up "Actually, bro, I'm gonna go attend potions with my friend Noise. I probably won't attend your class today, I'd like to focus on trying some other shit out." He lifted his left arm for a moment before walking out of the dorm.

"Oh." The suited man watched as several other students left the room while giving similar excuses for not wishing to attend "Oh." Only Peppino, Theo, and two other students remained. The former got up to Hector and held out his hand.

"I'll-a go to Transfiguration." He stood until his friend shook his hand.

"Alrighty then." Pizzahead's mood immediately shot up "Let's cut the chit-chat now and move out!"

The four students got behind their teacher as he led them out of the common room and up the basement. Peppino - as the one up front - noticed that his teacher moved in an odd dance-like motion, often staying still while his limbs moved in place. It was a long walk until they made it to the classroom's door.

Pizzahead stood in front of it and coughed out an ahem "Alright. What you're about to see beyond these doors is my magnum opus. I've poured hundreds of hours and in-game currency into this single room. That Hufflepuff common room was just an appetizer, for what lies beyond these doors is something that will be seen as a modern-day classic in the near future. Prepare to feast your eyes."

Everyone stepped in and - after a brief loading screen - spawned in a room beyond their expectations. It baffled the mind. It was grand. It was glorious. It was the largest playplace Peppino'd ever laid eyes on.