1.

"I can't believe this mom" I say. My mom just enrolled me to a new school that I don't know anybody in. "You will be fine honey." My mom says. No I won't I'll be leaving my best friend Luke behind. "No Luke won't be fine he can't live without me." I said. "Luke will be fine honey and it's not like he can't come over here and there." She said. "He lives on the other side of the town mom!" I shouted. "Y/n" my mom says. She says my name every time she is getting upset with me.

"Fine mom." I say giving in so we won't argue. "Thank you honey now go get cleaned up and head to bed you got school in the morning." She said cleaning the table off. Here is another school we're I'm going to get bullied at. My last school people use to bully me for being 'poor' so Luke and me became close best friends we are unstoppable. And now it's all being token away.

I get cleaned up and head to bed.

-
The next morning I got up and got changed into a cute pair of clothes (you pick you style.<3). "Bye mom heading off to school." I say walking out of my door. "Bye honey be safe!" She shouted. Be safe she says I'm always safe.

I was walking almost there when I heard a engine be hind me. I look back and saw people get out. "Hey what's a fine lady like you running around for?" One asked me. "Heading to school if it's any of your business." I said rolling my eyes. "Watch it Bob she is feisty." Another said. "Eh it's alright randy" I'm assuming Bob said. "Listen my name is Bob and this is my fellow friend randy don't mind the people in the back they don't matter." Bob said. "Okay now it's 8:30 in the morning I'm heading to school goodbye." I said with attitude. "My oh my she is a tuff one." Randy said. "Leave me the fuck alone." I shouted at them. Which I don't think they liked that very much because there response was. "What ever will see you again bitch" and then drive off. I look at the time.

Shit I'm gonna be so late.

-
I was closing my locker when Bob popped up out of nowhere. "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone I'm pretty sure I made that clear." I said snarling at him. Just then he shoved me against the locker. "Listen here little bitch I say what todo around here whatever I say everyone goes by got it." He said up against my face. "No that's everyone else not me now get the fuck out of my face." I say trying to push him off. He wasn't moving at all. "I want you to kiss me." He said. "Ew the fuck let me go now!" Shouted. "Not until I get that kiss." He said.

"I don't think the lady wants a kiss Bob Sheldon." A boy from behind him. Bob didn't listen he kept trying to kiss me. "Get off of me!" I shouted again. Just then Bob got flung to the floor by the same kid who spoke. "I said I don't think the lady wants a kiss." And with that he started to hit Bob. Bob got up looked at me with an evil snark. "Sorry about Bob" the boy said. "It's fine" I say smiling. "My name is ponyboy." The boy said. "Well ponyboy my name is y/n." I say. "Nice to meet you you know since it's the end of the day do you want to come with me to the DX?" He asked me. "Yeah of course." I said. I didn't want to walk home alone anyways.

Word count 643
I don't know about this but I think I'm in joying it.<3