CHAPTER 14

Rishi froze in his place when he heard the news about his mom... now he is sitting beside her hospital bed and looking at it without any expression...

Doctor's took sakunthala's body for autopsy...

Priyanka didn't know what to do... raju started to crying and blaming himself for sakunthala's death...

Priyanka: santhosh...

Santhosh appeared beside Priyanka...

Priyanka: night enna nadandhuchu?

Santhosh: Ava dha pri.. andha Irene dha ellathukkum Karanam...

Priyanka looked around the hospital room and trying to find sakunthala's soul but couldn't find...

Santosh: avangaloda spirit Inga illa pri...

Priyanka: enga irukku?

Santhosh: therila .. 

When doctor's came with autopsy report...

Priyanka: doctor... epdi?

Doctor: she's died because of Asphyxiation..

Rishi turned towards doctor and asked...

Rishi: enna sonninga?

Doctor: she's died because of asphyxia sir .. but it doesn't seems abnormal... no marks scratches or anything other than red marks at her wrist.. 

Rishi don't know what to say... he couldn't come to conclusion if it's intentionally or naturally...

Not in his wild dreams he expected this... how is he going to survive in this world without his mom?

Aasi , kili & govind reached there and aasi starightly ran to rishi and hugged him tightly and started to cry...

Suddenly they heard door opening sound and turned around to see a nurse pushing stretcher inside the room with sakunthala's corpse...

Aasi ran towards the stretcher and started to cry and shouting mom...

Kili govind Priyanka all of them started to cry... Priyanka saw Rishi looking at floor and lost in his thoughts...

She went near him and touched his shoulder...

Priyanka: Rishi aunty ah vandhu paru...

Rishi: ennala mudiyadhu.. (whispered) I can't see her like that... I can't...

Priyanka: you have to rishi.. atleast one last time...

Priyanka dragged Rishi towards sakunthala's corpse... Rishi didn't said anything but Looked at the body with blank face... after sometime they carried her body from there to bury...

Raavana came towards rishi and Priyanka,

Raavana: enna manichurunga... Inga indha estate la irakaravanga ellarayum ingaye podhachu dha palakkam... unga amma vayum ingaye...

Rishi didn't said anything but went from there... raavana looked at Priyanka with unknown expression... she Gulped her tears because she have to be strong for rishi and aasi.. both of them are broken beyond limits..

Priyanka: proceed pannunga.. 

Raavana: saringa... maa...

Priyanka looked at Ravana confused but ignored his tone and went outside with aasi who is crying...
______

After all rituals sakunthala's body were buried in specific place in estate...

Rishi didn't shed a tear making all of them worried for his mental health especially Priyanka...