CHAPTER 23

Everyone shouted at Rishi,

"NO..."

but before Rishi stab himself a hand hold his hand and pushed him away from circle & took the knife from him...

Rishi: hey yaaru...

Everyone turned around to see it's visharan...

Raavana: appa...

Visharan: idhu ellam aaramikka naandha Karanam... Idha naaney mudichu vaikira...

He turned towards raavana and said,

Visharan: I too love you...

Kili: enna Ivana neenga love pandringala? Chai... Bad family...

Visharan: Ravana I am sorry.... Rishi Anka va bathrama paathukko...

Ravana: paa...

Visharan: I am sorry... Naa panna ellathukkum...

He raised the dagger and stabbed himself... All of sudden he encircled by black smoke and he sucked inside the mirror....

Ravana screamed seeing that and tried to go near them...

Ravana: appaa.....

But rishi and others hold him to prevent him from going near that mirror because it's sucking inside everything around it. . ..

It stopped after sometime and everyone fell down because of the force...

All of sudden a voice heard from mirror...

"Break the mirror raavan.. Now.. it's coming outside... "

They saw a black smoke hand trying to come outside but a white smoke hand trying to pull it inside...

Rishi saw ravana froze in his place....
Seeing that Rishi took hammer and smashed the triangle mirror into pieces...

Making everyone sighed in relief... Raavana looked at the glass pieces with tears....

Rishi patted his back in assurance...

Rishi: am sorry ...

Ravana: it's okay... Something need to be done right? Atleast my Kutty is safe now...

Rishi: as much as am thankful to you... Don't call her kutty....  Then am going to smash your head with this hammer...

Raavana laughed and said,

Raavana: you didn't understand it... She is my sister Rishi.. my kutty my Anka ..

Rishi doesn't know what to say... 

Aasi: Rishi... Pri kannu mulichuta...

Rishi rushed towards Priyanka and hugged her tightly and started to cry..

Priyanka: Rishi am okay... Don't cry...

Rishi: romba bayandhuta... I thought I lost you...

Priyanka: apdilaam unna nimmadhiya vitra maatta  ... Pei ah vandhu torcher pannuva...

Rishi: epdi irundhalum enakku ook... Aana enna vittu mattum pogadha...

Priyanka: po maatta..

Rishi: promise?

Showed his pinky... Priyanka smiled at him and encircled her pinky around his and said,

Priyanka: promise...

Aasi: nee maaruvannu theriyum aana ipdi maaruvannu ninaikala da anna.. valiyudhu thodachuko...

Govind: Ipdi paccha kolandhaya maaritaye paa...