BDL: 4 (Sad)

Milk hugged Nanon who's crying non-stop because he's watching his best friend got away with a couple. Chimon also crying but he promise that they're will meet when the time comes. He even give his toy ring to Nanon.

Chimon give Nanon white ring meanwhile he kept for the green one.

"Chichi will marry Nonon when Chichi found Nonon again"

"What if Nonon marry first?" Nanon asked innocently.

"Chichi will take Nonon and marry second?" Chimon answered. Nanon nodded his head believed what Chimon said.

Milk and the couple burst on laughing but they're holding back because it's bad laughing on their serious topic.

"Okay, say goodbye Nanon, we will meet again someday" Milk said and Nanon hugged his best friend and Chimon does the same thing while crying like teletubbies.

"Chichi will find Nonon and marry Nonon no matter what happened" Nanon nodded his head again and when all of them get into the car, Nanon waves his hand while his tears rolled down on his cheek.

"Bye Nonon!!"

"Bye Chichi!!"

Milk gathered up Nanon in her arms to console him because she knew Nanon still hard to accept reality that he will be alone now without his best friend.

"Nanon want to eat something? Phi will make it up for you" Nanon shook his head sadly and Milk bring him in her arm to walk inside the house.

"Ice cream 3 coop?" Milk just chuckles and she will do that for the sake this sunshine not sad anymore.

BDL:4

"Milk, this is Love Pattranite, your new manager from now on. Please take care of her" Love stretch out her hand and Milk instantly took it. Joong make a face secretly because he can see love forming in Milk's eyes.

"Love, this is Milk, one of guardian and teachers at this house" Joong introduced both of them.

Love chuckles seeing enthuastatic shakes hand from the latter. "Nice to meet you, phi. Urm- can I call you that?"

"yes, I would love to" Milk answered it softly and Love smiles shyly. Joong and Ohm rolled his eyes seeing this rare behavior of Milk because no one never seen dark side of Milk except Joong and Ohm. Oh- including Bright.

"Where's Nanon?" Ohm asked as his eyes scanned everywhere. Usually that kid goes around hyperactive with his friends.

Milk sighed. "It's been a days Nanon won't eat anything except ice cream because he's currently sad. His best friend got adopted this morning and he's still mourn over those things."

"Oh poor him-" Love interrupted with her sad face and her voice lacing with a worried. "Where is he now?"

"He's in a room after finish 3 scoop of ice cream and won't eat anything after that. I'll try to make him eat something but he refused"

"Bring me to him" Ohm said and Milk make a gesture to follow her to Nanon's room. All of them following her suit and after a minutes they're reach in front of Nanon's shared bedroom, Milk knocks a little and goes inside.

"Nanon, look who's here coming with me?"

Nanon shakes his head but he just lay down, hiding his puffy face on the pillow.

"Nanon-" Ohm voice out and Nanon look up slowly. He saw Ohm, Joong, Milk and unknown person in his shared room. "Come here"

Unknowingly Ohm spread his arms and Nanon immediately waddles to Ohm and hugged him tightly. "Nanon is sad because Nanon no fwend"

"you can be sad but you have to eat something" Ohm said softly. He actually never knew that he can be soft towards kid maybe Nanon is an exception. He rubbed Nanon's back soothingly and Nanon just sobbed, hiding his face on Ohm's shoulder.

"What you want to eat? I'll treat you something delicious"

"Ice-"

"No ice-cream." Nanon pouted because Ohm won't give him ice cream.

"Ah- you wanna try out KFC, Nanon?" Love interrupted and Nanon immediately lifted his head.

"What is JFC?" Nanon asked innocently.

"Its KFC, Nanon. Joong, buy those-"

"No-" Love cut Ohm's word. "Bring Nanon to outside. Take him out to eat at KFC, I'm sure he'll love it." Love winked towards Nanon and Nanon's face brighten up.

"Nanon out? Eat KSG? With Mr.Wolfie?" Nanon asked again.

Love nodded her head and Nanon clapped his hand cutely. Ohm rolled his eyes and Joong remain his serious face eventhough he wanna laugh out loud. He still love his life and soul. He's not married yet to get killed.

BDL:4

This is like a first time Nanon stepped out from the orphanage house and riding Ohm's luxurious car just go to near KFC. He's always look outside of the window and awe struck seeing lots of cars, building, people and playground. He really wanna try out playground because he rarely playing those.

"Joong, bring him inside and give whatever he wants" Ohm said when they're arrived in front of KFC restaurant. Nanon look at Ohm and sat on his lap uninvited.

"Mr.Wolfie don't want to go with Nanon?" Nanon's face turn to sour and his lips quiever down. Ohm sighed and once again he saw Joong's face wants to burst out laughing from the rear mirror.

"Don't make me cut your salary and allowance, Joong."

"Uhm-no sir, sorry sir" Joong said while he still control his face.

"Uncle doggie also don't want to go with Nanon? Uncle and Mr.Wolfie won't be fwend with Nanon?"

Now, three of them in the KFC restaurant eating fried chicken. Nanon happily munch the fried chicken meanwhile those two awkwardly eating in public. It's more to Ohm because he never eat at this kind of restaurant meanwhile Joong keep his greedy side only to himself.

"Mr.Wolfie won't eat with Nanon?" Urgh, once again why this kid always order him around? It should be Ohm order him around.

"Here- for Mr.Wolfie" Nanon shredded the chicken meat and wants to feed Ohm but the latter shakes his head. Joong just lost his face after he greedily munch those fried chicken.

"Pwease Mr.Wolfie" Nanon showed his puppy eyes and Ohm can't help eat those shredded chicken.

Uhm- not bad. Slowly, he picking up another fried chicken and take a bite. Those three eating like there's no tomorrow and they're continue eating until they felt like their stomach almost bloated up.

"Nanon is full and sweepy" Nanon rubbed his eyes using his fist.

"wash your hand first, come here" Ohm brought Nanon to sinki and slowly wash Nanon's small hand with a liquid soap. He take a tissue and wipe Nanon's dirty face and hand.

"Mr.Wolfie- up" Nanon stretch out his arms and Ohm instantly take Nanon in his arms and let the kid fall his head on his shoulder.

Soon, his eyes feel heavy and he's sleeping soundly at crook of Ohm's neck. Ohm felt like he's a father because taking care of Nanon is quite handsy but at the same time he make him happy and content.

A/n: actually- it's a random thought and I really in the mood to continue this story⚠️⚠️