BDL: 6 (Playground)

Luke Ishikawa- he's not cruel or he did nothing to make people scared of him but people always get scared when he shows up. Well, currently here's Nanon happily walk hand by hand with Luke to the playground. He's not scared of Luke?

"Japan uncle, look! Look! Its a pat!!" Nanon pointed out something and Luke look at the way Nanon pointed at.

That's a cat.

"It's a cat, not pat" Luke says while looking bored and tired.

"Oh! He make a sound ueww ueww"

"It does says meow meow, Nanon" Luke corrected it back.

"It's not the same- they euww euww!" Nanon stomp his feet and he tried to catch the cat but it running away when it feels someone want to catch it. Luke rolled his eyes and he's walking fast to catch the pace with that kid who's running around happily.

When they reached at the playground, there's no one at there because its look hidden and quiet. Nanon happily run to the slides and he slides down while cheered happily. Then, he tried to play with the swings and Luke lazily pushed the swings.

"Higher! Higher!" He demanded and Luke used all of his might to push him. The boy screams happily.

Nanon play spring rider and balance beam alone and he laughs when he satisfied playing with those.

"Uncle! Uncle! Play this!" He pulled Luke's hand to play seesaw with him. Luke just obey while he look forced playing with Nanon.

Finally after he tried all of playground equipments, now he sat quietly playing at the sand pit. He's playing alone making sand castle while Luke playing with his phone looking bored.

"Uncle! Uncle! What is this? It's long and coft(soft), it's look like one of Mr. Wolfie's uncle! I think he wanna say hi to me!" Luke snickered because once again Nanon disturbed his peace and lazily look at Nanon before his eyeball wanna bulge out from the socket.

"Nanon!!"

In the swift, Luke scooped Nanon in his arms and take out his knife from his windbreaker. He stomped the snake using his boot and then kill the snake with his sharp knife. He breath in relief after that thing died with pool of blood dirtying the sandpit.

Nanon blinks when everything happened so fast and he stared at the dead snake with a little shiver. Why Japan uncle kill it?

"Did you know that thing is dangerous? It can kill you anytime! Its not like a cat which you can pet but it's snake. It can bite you and you can die on the spot!"

Nanon pouted and he seems holding back his tears when Luke got mad at him. Luke take a breath and Nanon buried his face on his wide shoulder, then the sound of crying was heard. Then, Luke soothed his back slowly.

"I'm not mad but I'm scared if anything happen to you while you're under my care"

"Nanon shorry- Nanon don't know. Nanon tupid" he sobbed and Luke shakes his head.

"No, you're not stupid, you're brave. Lots of kids might crying or ran away but you're brave. Nanon is brave" Luke convinced him softly while rubs his back in circle.

Nanon look at Luke with his glistening tears and little pout. "Nanon bwave?"

Luke doesn't help too coo at the sight and let out soft chuckles. "Yes, Nanon brave and no one can be as brave like you"

"But poor naked, it dead"

Luke almost choked when Nanon misspelled that thing.

"It's snake, not naked"