BDL: 13 (Birthday)

"Nanon is gud now?" Nanon appeared with his new pair of clothes and shoes

"Nanon is gud now?" Nanon appeared with his new pair of clothes and shoes. Nanon had his own room actually and it's besides Ohm's room but that kid usually sleep with him or anyone he wants anyway.

"Everything good now" Ohm said with smiles brightly seeing himself matching his clothes with him.

Nanon let out soft giggles when Ohm wrapped his small body and attack him with a small kisses

Nanon let out soft giggles when Ohm wrapped his small body and attack him with a small kisses. "Who are you now, hmm?"

"Nanon Kowapat Valewian Fwancis!"

Ohm chuckles softly with cuteness overload from Nanon because he still can't speak with clear his fullest name. He suddenly remember 5 animals that Luke teach him just now.

"Baby, what are 5 animals that your Filuk teach you?"

Nanon scratches his head with a little pout. His tiny fingers start counted one by one.

"Buck! Tutul! Cnake! Fishhh! Uhm- Nanon forget Ohmie!"

Ohm smiles fondly towards Nanon and smooch his cheeks. Things escalated quickly and Nanon learn few things about their nickname because they're not mister nor uncle anymore. They're his brothers.

"Call me Luke. Phi Luke" Luke teach him with a patience.

"Filuk!" Luke sighed and he move on afterwards.

"Phi Tay!"

"Fitay!"

"Phi Off"

"Fioff!"

"Phi Earth!"

"Fied!"

"Phi Bright"

"Fibai!"

"Phi Ohm!"

"Ohmie!"

Luke scrunch his eyebrows. "Why you says Ohm's name with a different tone?"