Your Sister- Chapter 1

You just wake up from your sleep..and took a gaze outside it was snowing...

You got a text message..when you opened your phone...and see it was from your sister..Mahogany (SO FUCKING SORRY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT..!!XP)
The message write :

Mahogany:"Heya lil sis..it's snowing and the weather forecast said there will be blizzard for two week..umm..do you want to..umm..stay in my mansion just to avoid the blizzard for two weeks.."

You:"Is it..even alright to you sis??..i don't want to encumber you..and maybe i'll be fine.."

Mahogany:"No..mom said you have to stay with me for two weeks..she worried sick about you.."

You:"Okay..then i'll be right there in 20 minutes.."

Mahogany:"Okay..then see you lil sis..xoxo"

You:"Xoxo.."

You closed your phone and go to the bathroom to have a long shower..because you want to smells nice..in front of your big sis..after you got some shower..you got to your room..and opened your closet..you wear your (f/c) tank top (Don't even asked why im addicted with tank top..) some long jeans...and a sweater spelled tokyo in the front..

You brought some other clothes too..you don't want to wear your sister clothes cause it might be emmbarasing.. then after that you took your motorcycle key..your (f/c) helmet..and some boots..You heated the engine..and then you rush to your sister mansion..

After you got to your sister mansion..you parked your motorcycle at your sister garage..then your sister heard you motorcycle engine..and go out and welcome you to her mansion..

Mahogany:"Welcome to my Mansion lil sis.."

Mahogany said while she squished you..

You:"Ack..yea..uhh..sis..you can let go of me now..ack.."

You said while you choke.."My sister have the man touch in her soul..me too because im her sis.." you think..

Mahogany:"Sorry..how are you sis..?"

You:"Great as usual sis.."

Mahogany:"Come let's get in...it's cold out here..VENDETTA!!"

she said and then scream..then show up a man with a ponytail..a bowtie..a suspender..and wearing a yellow shirt..

Vendetta:"Yes...ma'am.."
He's sounds really polite to mahogany but actually don't..

Mahogany:"Help my sister..brought her bags to our special guest room.."

You:"Don't worry about it sis..i just brought my backpack..and my luggage and i can carry it myself..maybe he can show me the way.."

Mahogany:"Okay then sis..if that if you want it..Yo! Ven show my sis where's the special guest room.."

Vendetta:"This way young cutie i mean young lady.."

You blushed as you heard what Vendetta miss said..
Then you being guided by vendetta..to the "Special room.."

Vendetta:"So how long your going to stay here Young lady??"
He said formally..

You:"Umm..two week just to wait for the blizzard.."

Vendetta:"I hope you enjoy living here.."
He leaned you too the wall..almost like he wanted to kiss you..as he do that to you your face flooded with reddness..He chuckled as he see your red face..then lead you too the room...

Vendetta:"This is the room..young lady.."

You:"Wow..thanks for guiding me here..mr.vendetta"

Vendetta:"Please called me Ven.."

You:"Okay..ven.."

Vendetta:"Dinner will served in 20 minutes"

He leaned you to the door frame..you blushed again but you trid to hid it...."GODDAMIT VEN" you think..as like he know what you thinking..he chuckled and winked at you and immediatly go downstair to served some dinner..

---------------------------------------------------
DEAR READER...THE CHAPTER ONE DONE ...NEXT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! IM SO PUMPED..AND IT'S 10.30 PM AND IM TIRED BUT NOT FUCKIN EXHAUSTED..
---------------------------------------------------