The Night - Chapter 6

Then you stripped naked and then
You get your towel..but then surprise as you see rebornica at the doors..looking blankly at you with a face red as a tomato..

You:"Acckkk...rebs..what are you doing here.."
your face red as apple..as you shake rebornica too snap out..

Rebornica:"Umm...wha...what..i mean... s-s-sorry...i-i don't mean to peek..but your door was open.."
He said with a stuttered voice..

You:"It's okay..don't worry about it..."
You said at rebbs as you smirk

You:"You already see me half naked anyway...when we first met"

You said with a creep blush on rebornica's face and yours..as you move closer to him..(your body is wrap with a towel for GOD SAKE..) and tease him as you kiss him in the cheeks, reapeated it again, and again..untill you felt his body melting..and his face was red as a..umm..a Tomato..,you giggled when you look at rebornica who was still trembeling..because your teasing..

So you stop teasing him..and kissed him in the lips..his body felt melting..and froze all of the sudden..Both of your face was heated up like a heated kettle..you kiss him with fiery passion and with a sweet tasted kiss mixed..and suddenlly rebornica bit your lips making you gasp and so he slid he's tounge in you little cave and playing with your tounge...then after a sweet and passionated kiss with him..you pull away to breath..as a strand of saliva(i dunno what you guys called it..) dangling between your mouth and rebb's..both of your face was still red and feel kinda sweaty..you hold rebbs face as you smiled and give a peck of kiss in his lips..

You:"im going to take a shower now..see you later~"
You said as you closed the door to your room..but rebornica was still standing..with a red face , and froze..

So you take a hot nice shower..
*Timeskip as you go to the shower by:vincent* (DAFUQ)

after you get some shower..you get your sweet pajama dress..and some slippers..(going a lil bit feminime)
and push yourself to the bed..as you sigh in happiness as you flashedback when you kissed rebbs in his lips..then you realize it was your first kiss and very happy with it..

After resting your heads in bed for a while..you rushed down to the Tv room and see mahogany and rebornica waiting for you..so you sit on the couch next to rebornica who had a bucket of popcorn and some soda...then mahogany started the TV..and all of you guys watch the horror movie marathon..if there's a jumpscare you will hugs rebbs..making him blushed..and not for long, you suddenlly fell asleep on rebornica's chest as rebornica wrap his hand around you..hugging you close to his chest so you can hear his calming heartbeat that makes you calm and then fell asleep..

-------------------------------------------------
To be continued...sorry guys this one is the shortest one i make..(dunno) but im going to update sooner...
So..... LOVE YOU ALL READER
-------------------------------------------------