The Family -Chapter 2

You sit down in the king size bed in your room..(The special guest room)...and get your sketchbook..and sketch vendetta..as you sketch you gaze to the window and saw that the snowflakes were begin to showering the city..Speaking shower..you go to the bathroom..and turned on the shower to warm water..while you were having a shower..vendetta came in and he left you some clothes that your sister gave..(Mahogany is a great sister..) vendetta put it on your bed..and then he sees your sketching..and draw a heart sign...

Then he left the room and go to the living room down stairs..after he left..you go out of the shower and you read a message from your sister on top of the clothes.."Jesus..my sister is too kind.." you think..
Then you took the clothes and see it was a long sleeves shirt with a tank top, a knee sock, a shoes,nd some short skirt..."Owh..fuck..i hate skirt..-_-".."You mumble in your heart..because it was a gift..so you put it on, put your hair ponytailed,and go downstairs..

At the dining room you see lots of people..and some strange creatures too...

???:"Who is this mahogany??" Some purple man said to mahogany..

Mahogany:"This is my sister..(y/n)"

???:"Woww..what a cutie~"The purple guy said..

Mahogany:"Fuck off..she's a virgin!"(LOL..i dunno what am doing!! Hahahah XP)

???:"Wow..thight" the purple one said with some flirty sound..

???:"Nice to meet you..young lady.." someone said but you can't see it..
You searched for the people..and shook your head..

???:"Up here.."He said with a very low voice..

You look up and see a creature a shadow like..almost like the purple guy..but his color was black..have a wings, a long feet, and a long sharp claw..

???:"Hello love.."the shadow man thingy..said..

???:"Im vincent.."The purple one said..

???:"Im vinny.."the shadow man thingy said..

Vendetta:"This is my two brothers.."

You:"Hi nice to meet you vinny..and vincent.."
You said slightly awkward..because two of them smiling at you like a creep..

Mahogany:"Where are they?? POPTART!!!"she scream..
Then you see a female robot like servant..come in with a maid armoring(Cool as fuck..) with a curly hair come in..

Poptart:"Yes, Can i help you??.."

Mahogany:"Can you called Rebornica and Radioactive for me please..thank you.."

Poptart:"As you wish.."
Then the female robot servant..go upstair..

Mahogany:"Sis,you have to meet with rebornica he almost the same age as you but he's older.."

Then you heard a scream..while poptart was carrying a boy and a cat with an acid..

Rebornica:"Shit..Put me down Poptart..!!"

Radioactive:"Aahh..im just enjoying the ride.."

Thumphh..you hear poptart drop both of them near the dining table..

Rebornica:"What do you want mahogany..i was drawing you and the oth-, who's that?"
He pointed at you weirdly as if your face was a monster..

Mahogany:"It's my sister..(y/n)"

Rebornica:"Wow..i dunno you had a sister..,how old is she??"

Mahogany:"She's (Your age..)"

Rebornica:"Wow..your still younger than me..but your one cutie.."

Mahogany:"And sis this is Rebornica and Radioactive.."
He pointed at the boy and the acid cat..

Radioactive:"Pleasant to meet you.."
She said..

You:"Nice to meet you all..and btw why my sister lived with you guys??"

Mahogany:"Umm..im in a community called the Night terror..sis..and they are my crew..if you want to you can join us... how strong are you??"

You:"Vincent, can you come here please..?"

Vincent:"What is it love~?"

Then you punch vincent face..because of his irritating smile..that make you have the creep blush on your face..

Mahogany:"Yep..you're stronger than me..WELCOME TO THE NIGHT TERROR SIS.."
Your sister admit..

After the chit chat with the night terror crew..you and the other eat dinners..and then go to sleep..you were happy you could unbuttoned your skirt..but when you were undressed..rebornica was unaccidentally come in to your room... and see you half naked..

You:"Acckkk..what are you doing here!?" You screamed..

Rebornica:"i-i-i was going to say hi to you..im so so so sorry.."

Then you ran into the bathroom as quick as possible living rebornica sitting in your bed and looking at your sketchbook..he was amused..how good you are at sketching..

You:"Could you at least knocked before you get in..Geezz.."
You came out of the bathroom with a (f/c)hoodie and a pewdiepie pajama pants..and sit down next to rebornica who was busy looking at your sketchbook..

Rebornica:"No..cause you leave the fuckin doors open how am i suppoused(Bad grammar) to knock..-_-"
He said with an irritated voice..

You:"Pfftt... yea right..."

Before you go to sleep you and rebornica having a lingest chat you ever have.., you two have the same incommon..that you two didn't realize...

Rebornica:"Heya..(y/n)..can like ummm..sleep with you..?? Maybe we can have a sleep over..i will bring my sleeping bags and pillow to you room..and we can tell a story, sketching or something.. together"

You:"Yea sure...why not..??"

Then rebornica run to his room...and grabbed what he needed..after that you and rebornica..stayed on until it was midnight...and then both of you slept at 1 pm..

---------------------------------------------------
DEAR HUMBLE READER..IM VERY TIRED AND IM THIS CHAPTER WAS RATHER THE LONGEST THAT I EVER MADE IN WATTPAD...SO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE...ZZZ..I-IT'S FUCKIN 12.00 PM...!!
MOLY SHUT UP!!(My dog..) FUCKIN HOWLING ON THE ROOF..-_-""
---------------------------------------------------