Playing around - Chapter 4

After you and rebornica finally made it..rebornica park he's motorcycle in the Garage..and then many creature came out from the Mansion..you were just standing awkwardly waiting for rebornica too introduce you..

After a while...
"Hey guys..let me introduce you too my FRIEND"
Rebornica introduced you to the dreamscaper crew..

"Wow what a beautiful girl you got here rebornica.."
Some lizard guy.. came out..from the mansion.. he gaze at you playfully..

You just smiled as he see you...
"Btw...do you know where..umm...vincent is,rebbs??"
The lizard dude..said

"I think he's still in the night terror mansion..after being beat up by her and (y/n) this is Darren"
He pointed at you..and you smile

"Okay then i will go there now.. see you guys..later..and nice too see you missy.."
Darren said as he left the dreamscaper mansion..

"Hey rebby..who is this.?? a normal girl came out..from the mansion smiling at you..

"Umm..this is my friend,(y/n),(y/n) this is my sister reneri (character that i just made..based on rebornica..).." rebornica introduce her to you..

In the second you see reneri came out you were thinking that's rebornica girlfriend..but no..

"Is this your girlfriend rebby?,cute , formal, very shy..nice choice" she said to rebornica...and all of the sudden rebornica blushed and he still holding your hand..thightly..

"A'ight,A'ight...that's enough introduction for today..." rebornica said..with a face full of redness..

"You haven't introduce her to rewind.."reneri reminding rebornica.. someone named rewind..

"Oohh..yea..i almost forgot..maybe i should..REWIND!!!" Rebornica yelled from afar..you were confused..is someone even can hear rebornica yelling from afar..

Then suddenly you see a raptor...you were shocked..and instantly scared as you see a raptor approched you and rebornica..then rebornica hold your hand thightly..so you can't run..the raptor was looking fierce and angry..but all of the sudden the raptor turn into a cute dinosaur..wearing bowtie..and a flower crown..

"Rewind meet (y/n)..(y/n) meet rewind..she's a female.."rebornica introduced you to the cute looking raptor.

You looking at the raptor..and smile at it..rewind see your smile..and try to smile back at you..you giggle as you look at rewind when she trying to smile back..

"Okay now...let's go to the park.."rebornica said to you who was staring blankly to rewind..

"Ookay.." you said..as rebornica pull you to his motorcycle..

Both of you are on the motorcycle..and then rebornjca started the engine and drove off to the park..

----------------------------------------
To be continuedd....sorry guys for the cliffhanger..it is in the morning and i just got wake up..and maybe i'll finish this in the evening..LOVE YOU ALL READER..
----------------------------------------