17. Juliette*

"Remember when you drunk texted me?" Drew asked from the kitchen.

He was cooking eggs and I was holding a cold washcloth to my forehead, trying to relax.

"And you asked me to fuck your face?"

I groaned and stuck up my middle finger. "I was drunk."

"Yes, I know."

"And you agreed to it, so who's the weird one?"

He laughed and walked closer so I sat up and took the coffee mug from his hand, needing caffeine.

"I didn't agree."

"Right, I'm sorry. I think your direct quote would be 'when and where'?" I teased him.

"I was just playing along," he insisted, piling eggs and toast onto a plate.

"Mm," I hummed, gulping down half of the drink. "Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious if that was something you ever thought about," he shrugged.

I smiled at him, holding in a laugh. "Maybe," I said truthfully. "Do you think about it?"

He shrugged and brushed it away. "I don't know."

"Drew," I said gently as he sat beside me on the couch, putting my plate on the coffee table. I sat sideways, facing him as he looked at me intently. "If you tell me you want it," I put my hand on the front of his chest, "I might let you do it."

He blushed and his throat rolled through a swallow. "W— yeah."

I grinned wider as he stumbled over his thoughts. My hand trailed over his chest and down his stomach. "Use your words, babe." His eyes were wide as he stared at me. "I won't know what you want from me unless you tell me."

Chase pounded on the door and yelled for Drew.

He groaned, letting his head fall back. "I have to go. Eat your dinner and I'll be back later to finish this conversation."

"I'm going out, too," I stood.

He raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

"Not telling you." I shook my head.

"With who?" He walked closer to me.

"None of your business." I grinned, my mouth close to his.

"What're you doing?" He smiled.

"Getting drunk enough to call you and tell you what I want you to do to me."

I tilted my lips up like I was going to kiss him, but swerved at the last second and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe I don't want to go out anymore."

"Why not?"

He brought his hand to my cheek, grazing it with the backs of his fingers. "Maybe I want to know what it feels like to have that pretty mouth wrapped over my cock."

"Mhm..."

"Did you say something, baby?"

Chase knocked again. "I'm coming in! You two better not be having sex!"

Drew grinned at me. "Should we give him a show?"

"Get the fuck outta here," I shoved him by the chest.

- - -

Joseph Andrew

I'm a little tipsy Andrew

Are you

Mhm
Thinking about our conversation earlier
But i'm going to head back to my trailer soon