Chapter 1 : When the Curtain Call... (Daily Life)

[TSUKASA POV]

As the splendid day slowly transformed into night, everybody reported to their assigned rooms— Me included!

I open the door to my room with a bright smile on my face. The room appeared to be very comfy!

Shutting my bedroom door behind me, I approach my bed. I stretch a little, but suddenly think to myself.

"Wait, do I have anything to even sleep in? My outfit for shows isn't something to sleep in!" I exclaim loudly.

As soon as I think of that, I approach the closet in my room. I open the closet door, revealing duplicates of my show outfit and other comfy clothes to sleep in!

"Wow, Miku really did think of everything!" I say to myself, smiling.

With that, I grabbed the more comfortable set of clothes and went to my bathroom to change into them... Taking off my shoes in the process too, of course!

I exit my bathroom and quickly sit on my bed afterwards. The mattress was very plush-like. It was so comfy that I could feel myself already sinking into the soft mattress.

I climb into my bed entirely, pulling the blankets over me. I lie awake for a few moments to think about the comfortable bed.

"I could probably sleep forever in this." I cheerfully say to myself. I smile as I slowly fall into a deep slumber.

...

The following morning, I woke up to Miku's morning announcement.

   "Ah, good morning fellow competitors! It's now 8AM, so wake up and have a good day ~☆" Miku spoke with a smile on the monitor. Then it shut off.

   "Oh, so it's morning." I say to myself, slowly but surely, climbing out of my comfortable bed.

   I start to get ready for the day and make my way outside of my room. Where I was greeted by Emu in front of my door!

   "Hey Tsukasa! Me, Saki, and Airi are working on breakfast for everyone! It's a surprise, so don't come in the kitchen!" Emu exclaimed, making it clear she doesn't want me near the kitchen...

   "Oh? Hahaha! Alright! May you tell Saki hello and good morning for me please?" I ask Emu, smiling brightly. She nods.

   "Of course! Anyway, see ya Tsukasa!" Emu brightly smiled, skipping her way towards the kitchen.

   "Interesting. A surprise breakfast?" I say to myself underneath my breath. I start to think to myself out loud.

   "Hm," I think for a moment, "what should I do in the mean time?" Then at that exact moment.

   "Oya? Morning Tsukasa—" Rui greeted me with a smile, "Did Emu-kun tell you about the breakfast she, Airi, and Saki were making?"

   I tilt my head slightly, then I nod. "Yeah! I'm excited to see what they put together, haha!"

   Rui chuckled. "Fufufu, me too!" Then he paused. "Oh, Tsukasa? Do you want to explore the place with me? We never got the chance to explore the place yesterday since we were fixated on the situation."

   "Eh? Hahaha, of course!" I accepted Rui's offer with a bright smile on my face.

Rui smiled at my acceptance to his offer. "Which area do you think would be worthy of to explore first?"

I think for a moment. "How about the swimming pool area? I heard something about it from Miku yesterday."

"That seems fine! I think it's actually right next to the gymnasium. So we should make our way there." Rui spoke, still holding a smile on his face.