𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▌ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 enters the cabin where Ziggy is pouring paint into a bucket. "Hey Ziggy!" Stephanie says.

"Hi." Ziggy replies. Stephanie looks up to see all the words that were written on the wall.

"Jeez. What it Sheila?" Stephanie asked. "Yep." Ziggy replied as she continued to pour the paint into the bucket.

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Ziggy shouted. "It's Nick!" The other person said. "Go away, Nick!" Ziggy replied.

Nick just comes in anyway. "Nick, she said to go away." Stephanie said. Nick just ignores her.

"Like what you've done to the place." Nick said. "This wasn't me." Ziggy replied. "I'm shocked." Says Nick. "Ziggy is a witch bitch. Ziggy sucks cocks in hell." The boy reads.

"Jeez. Sheila?" Nick questions. "Colonel mustard." Ziggy says. "Oh, looks like blood." Nick says as he looks at the paint in the bucket.

"Nick, she said to go away. Just listen to her." Stephanie tells Nick. "No, it's fine, Stephanie." Ziggy says with a smile.

"Back to what you were saying, Nick. I didn't have a pig, so..." Ziggy says. "Carrie. Cool!" Nick says. "You've read Carrie?" The red-headed girl asks.

"Second favorite after Salems Lot." The boy states. "Still, I don't know, paint seems a little pedestrian." Nick says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you have a better idea?" Ziggy questions. "Maybe." Nick says with a grin.

"Shouldn't you two be, like, turning me in or something?" Ziggy asks as she looks to both Stephanie and Nick.

"Well, we should be supervising color war, uh, but we noticed you were M.I.A and..." Stephanie says.

"You both decided to stalk me?" The red-head questions. "Check on you." Stephanie and Nick say at the same time.

"Clearly, you don't need my assistance. All good. Go ahead. Carrie on." Nick jokes with a smile.

He started to walk away, and then Ziggy began to speak. "What's your idea?" Ziggy asks.

Nick pulls out some keys. "Science and Nature." He says. Stephanie looks at him with a grin, knowing what he was thinking.

- - -

Stephanie, Ziggy, and Nick wait for Sheila in one of the outhouse stalls. They had tied a bucket to the roof above the stall next to them and had filled it with bugs from the science and nature cabin.

The three of them were holding onto a rope to where if you were to pull it, it would release the bugs. They had also set up rose petals leading to the door and the outside to make a more romantic scenery.

Sheila had gotten a note saying it was from Will. The three of them heard the door open.

"Will! This is too cute. We could've done it in your bunk, but I guess this is kinda hot." Sheila said.

Stephanie pretended to gag at that. Ziggy saw her and smiled at her. She would've laughed, but it would blow their cover.

When the right time came, Ziggy, Stephanie, and Nick pulled the string and released the bugs. Sheila screamed.

The three of them ran out of the door laughing, and Nick put a screwdriver on the door to lock it.

They all ran back into the science and nature cabin, laughing as they did.

Once they got to the science and nature cabin, Nick spoke. "Did you hear her?" Nick says. "She sounded like a frog." Ziggy says, and then she mocks Sheila's scream.

Stephanie and Nick both laugh at that. "What'd I tell ya?" The boy questions. "Fuck paint." Ziggy says. "Fuck paint." Nick says after the girl.

"That was hilarious!" Stephanie says with a smile. "I know, right!" Ziggy replies.

"Who are you?" Ziggy asks Nick. "Nick Goode." Nick says. He then puts his hand out for a handshake. Ziggy shakes his hand.