𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

▌ 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 sets the bag on the table and opens it up. She pulls out what looks like to be a hand bone.

"What? What is it?" Ziggy asks. "It's Sarah Fier's lost hand." Alice replied. "Nurse Lane... she spent her entire life looking for this. A way to stop the curse that took her daughter." Cindy states.

Stephanie stops listening to what they are saying as she hears a voice. "𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒..." It says. That same voice belonged to the same girl that was once her sister.

She turns her head to look behind her. No one is there. "𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒..." It says again.

"𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒." Stephanie started breathing heavily. Someone grabs her hand. "Stephanie, are you okay?" Ziggy asks with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Stephanie says. Ziggy nods and moves the hand bone closer to get.

Ziggy's nose starts bleeding. The blood drips onto the bone. Ziggy gasps and snaps back to reality.

Stephanie puts a hand on Ziggy's shoulder. "Ziggy, what just happened?" Stephanie asks.

"My nose... I bled on the hand, and... I think I just saw her." Ziggy says. "Who?" Cindy questions.

"Sarah Fier."

"She was... she was angry."

"We have to bury this thing... right fucking now." Alice says. Cindy gets up and goes over to the closet to grab some digging tools.

Cindy hands Stephanie and Ziggy a shovel each. "What, I have to use my hands?" Alice asks.

"No, you're staying here." Cindy says. "Come on, I can hop just fine." The blonde says as she tries to walk.

Cindy just gives her a look. "I watched my dad go to jail when I was six. I watched my mom steal so I could eat. The first time I cut myself, I was twelve. It was after... well, you know when. And now, tonight, I watched your perfect boyfriend turn into a monster and kill the only person I have ever loved." Alice states.

"I've waited... my whole fucking life for this. And now I've found it. Let me see this through. For Arnie, for Tommy, for Shadyside."

"For Shadyside." Cindy agrees.

"For Shadyside." Stephanie follows.

"For Shadyside." Ziggy says after Stephanie.

Cindy looked behind the blonde girl. "Alice!" Cindy shouted. Alice turned around to be met with Tommy Slater.

Tommy slashes Alice's chest. "Alice, no!" Stephanie shouted. Cindy hits Tommy with her shovel and shoves him against the wall with the tip of the shovel against his neck.

"Fucking die! Why won't you fucking die!" Cindy shouted as she decapitated Tommy's head from his body.

Cindy looks down to see Alice barely breathing. "No! Alice?" Cindy said. "Alice? Alice, just... just stay with me, Alice." Cindy pleads with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly, Alice takes her last breath. "Alice..." Cindy sobbed.

Then, Stephanie, Cindy, and Ziggy hear singing in the distance. Ruby Lane.

"Ruby?" Stephanie questions. "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙." She sang. Ruby loved that song.

"What is that?" Ziggy asked. The three girls walked over to the vent to see what it was, but Stephanie instantly knew who it was.

They then saw Ruby Lane crawling out of the vent. "Run, run!" Cindy shouted.

Ziggy went to grab her shovel, but Tommy grabbed Ziggy from his spot on the ground. "Ziggy!" Cindy and Stephanie exclaimed at the same time.

They ran over to her and grabbed her out of his grasp. They bolted out of the mess hall doors and towards the tree.