1

"Liz! Pattie!" Kid yelled as his weapons were knocked out of his hands

Both females were lying knocked out on the ground in their human forms as the witch before kid laughed. "You're no match for me grim reaper! Just give up! Kitty kitty cat kitty! Paws of death!" The witch said as she placed her hands out in front of her

Kid dodged the attack only to be placed into a portal. Kid could only see black as he felt like he was falling never endlessly until he heard a softly voice speak to him.

find the brunette, find her and you'll be free

find the female who'll be silent as the night

only then will you be home

chose to ignore and you shall stay

chose to be determined and you shall see them again

When Kid opened his eyes, which confused him. He didn't think he closed them he saw that he was in a really big room that was black and white. For what he could see it was spacious and clean as well as symmetrical. He wanted to speak but he couldn't. Then he heard a female come through the door in front of him.

She said nothing but she had brown hair and brown eyes. Her eyes said everything, she was sad, even if she didn't cry she was in pain for some reason. The female looked to him directly and hugged him tightly. She then started to sob as she lied side way against her bed as she pressed him against her chest.

"SARINA GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THERE!" He heard an annoyed male voice say loudly

The female only pressed her face against the back of kid more. "Save me...I wish you were real. I want out of this." She said softly

He heard the pain within the females voice.

I wish I could get you out of this place, you sound in pain Kid thought as he looked up to her, for some reason he couldn't watch her being so sad.

She held him closer to her before she kissed the top of his head in the middle. "But then again, you wouldn't like it here. You wouldn't be who you were before...You'd be human. I wouldn't want to risk you like that." She said sadly "Maybe its best if you were just an anime character that I just secretly admire from where I am."

Soon after she spoke the door opened without notice as a red haired male with green eyes pulled Sarina out of the bed by her wrist.

"YOU LAZY BITCH GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK!" The male yelled at her

"Please stop it! Y-You're hurting my arm!" She cried sadly as she looked to the male

He then picked her up off of the bed making her drop Kid on the bed back first as she was placed against the wall.

"Are you seriously going to talk back to me?! You have some nerve! Now get your butt out there before I give you another mark for disobeying me." The male said before he left

She then cried as she crawled back to her bed. She placed kid back in the middle of her bed before she wiped her eyes with the ends of her shirt. She frowned at the doll before she shook her head and shakily sighed. She then left and as she did so kid realize that she was the one that he had to try to convince to take him home. He waited a long while, or so it seemed for the female to come back only to see the female come into the room in a rush as she placed a chair under the door knob. She then went to her bed and picked him up, she cried again as she held him tightly.

He soon heard banging from the door which he saw made the girl whimper in fear as the pounding continued. He wanted to protect the girl, but didn't know how to in his state. He didn't even know if he could get out of it let alone speak with her. Soon the banging stopped which allowed the brunette female to get up with him in her arms to the door. She held on to him tightly as she removed the chair from the door and left the room. He saw that once they were outside of the room that there were police officers everywhere within the big room outside of her own.

He wanted answers to the questions that he had, but he couldn't speak to her so he had to just wait and watch as she was approached by one of the police officers. She looked to the officer sadly as she held kid closer to her.

"Ma'am are you the one who called earlier?" He asked

She nodded her head silently.

"You did well ma'am. We're taking Mr. Gia into custody. Will you be okay on your own?" The officer asked

She nodded again silently. The officer then nodded his head before he tipped his hat and left. Sarina then watched the rest of the police officers leave as she looked out of the window. She frowned as she saw the male who had abused her in the back seat of one of the police cars as she saw the other men who he had to gang up on her that night in others. She waited until they were out of sight before she sighed and closed her eyes.

She then got up and went to her room where she fell asleep with kid in her arms. While she slept he felt himself shift into a human, he saw that as he did that she had her arms wrapped around his waist as she laid her head on his lap. He pet the top of her head softly as he watched her sleep. He hoped that he was able to keep her safe from then on out and stay in his human form. But he didn't know if he'd be able to or not.