Journal 2

So there we all were. They were a lot creeped out because of my following them around, also because in my human form, I had 'cat eyes.' I even started telling them stories about following them around.
"Hey you guys remember when you were at Greasy's Diner and a ghost made the syrup float?"
They nodded.
"That was me!"
"Oh. So you were sitting with us?"
"Yeah, kid. I just said that. I've also been in your minds! I could guess what you're thinking of if I wanted right now!"
"Oh really? It's impossible to guess who I'm thinking of!"
"Hah, not really," I snapped my fingers and people appeared, "Norman, Mermando, Gabe Bensen, Ben Franklin, 3 cute vampires you didn't tell Dipper about, the kid from the Mystery Shack who found your note, Sev'ral Times, I could go on forever!"
"Wait, Mabel, I don't remember vampires."
"Do I have to tell you everything? Nothing bad happened."
"Oh, Pine Tree the over-protective brother. Makes sense."
"How does that make sense?"
"Think about all the times you sacrificed yourself for Shooting Star."
"I guess. Try to guess who I'm thinking of!" Wendy appeared. Dipper's cheeks turned red.
"Hah! See? I take on a lot from my father."
Wendy had a confused expression on her face. "Who's this? She looks like you, Mabel. And I think I've heard her voice in my head..."
"Ah, yes. Your head. It's nice in there."
"Uh... Who are you, exactly?"
I asked my dad through my mind if I could tell her, and he said, "Only a couple more people."
"I AM SCINTILLATE, DAUGHTER AND APPRENTICE OF BILL CIPHER."
"Scintillate?"
"Yeah, Pine Tree?"
"Do you have to say that every time you meet someone new?"
"First, yes. Second, no one is new to me. I know everyone," my voice boomed deep again, "EVERYONE. But no one sees me, so it's all good! Well, I gotta go. Always remember kids, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD, BYE!!" And with that I ran away before teleporting back to the dreamscape.
"Hey, dad!"
"Hey, Scintillate! You're right! You do take on a lot from me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
"So dad, when do we get journal 2?"
"In 34 hours!" It was about 9:00 now. "But don't let him know who you are! Wear your top hat and bow tie and we'll pretend you're my duplicate!"
"What about Pine Tree and Shooting Star? They're mortals and can get hurt easily!"
"Don't tell me you're starting to care about them!"
"I don't!"
"Then what are you saying?"
"I'm saying they'll slow us down!"
"Good point, good point... We could just ask Shooting Star and Pine Tree to distract him! They're great at that!"
"Alright!" So it was settled. Wait, no it wasn't. "How will we get the journal?"
"You're a demon, too! Think!"
"Be invisible and grab it, then grab Shooting Star and Pine Tree and fly out."
"Imagine the other possibilities! We have powers, for gosh sake!"
"Alright. We lift Gideon into the air and painlessly pull him apart, limb by limb, and take the journal. We take him apart so he can't do anything to stop us."
"I like it."
"Then after we have the journal, we piece him back together."
"I like it."
"Could I snip some of his pompadour and sell it? That could sell for hundreds due to the popularity of the Tent O' Telepathy!"
"Yeah, sure. Pick pocket someone while your at it. And by someone, I mean the bank. And by pick pocket, I mean rob."
"Okay, dad." And with that I went to my room. I thought about all the good times I had with Pine Tree and Shooting Star. So time passes, I'll tell some stories. Sometimes I secretly went into the human world when my dad was out of house. I just pretend I don't.
One time, they were at the shack at a party, and I spilled punch on Pacifica! It was too good. Don't get me wrong, I hate everyone but my dad. The word DEMON sort of hints it out.
Anyway, I spilled punch on her new dress and she was furious! Ha! I love doing things to people. Also, one time, at a Sev'ral Timez concert(eww), I made Deep Chris' tooth fall out and roll off stage! All the girls were fighting for it. You may be wondering what it is with me and pulling teeth out? It was the first thing I learned to do. It's also easiest. In addition to my collection of stories, I've sabotaged sports games, made things come to life(the best), and made people get zits on big days. I am so EVIL!

Now it's 8:00 AM and I'm adventuring through Gravity Falls. I think I might go into Stan's mind... Probably dark in there, but whatever.
Woah. It IS dark in here. Woah. Memories about Pine Tree.
Look! He can't even slice through a bit of wood! Now for Shooting Star. Those hands she made Stan are... Not that good. They're okay for a 12 year old mortal kid. I, however, am 1,163. Oh, and here's her guide to life. A 9,000 QUESTION DATING QUIZ?! WHAT IS THIS?! Well, she always has seemed crazy...

It is 7:00 and my dad and I are flying to get the kids! Our plan is great! Plus, I get money from the hair! Not that I actually BUY stuff. I just like to stick in through the wood planks I the ground then pull it away when someone tries to grab it. Or sometimes I'll glue a penny to the ground so someone will try to pick it up, but they can't. Priceless. Actually it costs one cent XD. Just kidding. My dad and I are bad at jokes.
Well, we're here. I got Shooting Star, dad got Pine Tree.
"Hey, Scintillate," Shooting Star started, "I've been up since 5:00 AM! How long have you been up?"
"I never sleep."
"Woah. Cool. We should have a sleepover! Bill?"
"No."
"Aww."
"No."
"Okay..." And we got to Gideon's house. We flew through the upstairs window.
"Oh, Mabel and Dipper Pines! How nice it is to see you! Not you, Dipper! My little Mabel Marshmallow!"
"Never!" Mabel yelled. Then she started jumping around and making random noises.
"Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Do-do-do-do-do! La la la la la la la let's see where this song goes! Yay!" And she kept singing and dancing.
"Okay, then Marshmallow! We'll see where it goes! Dipper Pines! Move outta the way!"
My dad and I levitated him and painlessly took him apart limb from limb.
"That was your plan, Bill?"
"No. It was Scintillate's."
"I'm trying to get into the demon part of me."
"Part of you?"
"Dream demons aren't just evil. We have a soft side. We're born with one person in it and then after we're born, you can't and they can't add anyone to it."
"So you hate us?"
"Pretty much."
"After all this time? All the time you've been with us."
"Have I not pranked you in the past many times?"
"Good point."
"Alright. Dad, let's put Gideon back together."
"Wait. First, let's arrange him in weird ways!" My dad arranged the limbs in many ways before actually doing it.
We flew out the window with the kids and dropped them off at home, while we went back to the dreamscape.
"Yes! Yes! It's all so familiar, yet so new!"
"Dad, are we ever gonna get Pine Tree's journal from him?"
"Eventually. In the mean time, find journal 1. We have to open the portal with the blueprint and find the author, Stanley."
"Why?"
"If Stanley stays in the portal, his brother, Stanford, will become an emotional mess."
"Which will cause?"
"Lots of things."
And with that, I went to my room and started drawing pictures of Pine tree and Shooting Star.