Dipper and Mabel's Talk

Dipper's P.O.V.

Mabel and I were talking about if we're to trust Scintillate or not trust Scintillate. I didn't think we should, but as always, Mabel thought we should.
"But, Mabel, she's Bill's daughter. We can't trust Bill, so we can't trust her!"
"But we talked to her today and she was nice!"
"And creepy!"
"Dipper!"
"You saw how she creeped out Wendy!"
"How?"
"She was just like, 'Ah, yes. Your head. It's nice in there.' Weird, right?!"
"No! She's telling Wendy how it is in her head!"
"That's the thing, though. Wouldn't you be creeped out if you found out that a demon was in your head?"
"Personally, I think they would be creeped out, due to all my crushes."
"She already knows your past and future crushes. And--"
"FUTURE?! I wanna know that!"
"Definitely not. Now, as I was saying, that's not the point! She cannot be trusted. She might work with Bill and take over everyone's minds or something weird like that."
"Can we just give her one chance?"
"No."
"Pleeeeeeeeeease?"
"No."
"For me, Dipper."
"Ugh, fine." I had to give her at least one chance.

SCINTILLATE'S P.O.V.

I was listening to their whole conversation. I would like to start over with them, so I can see what will happen if I don't spy on them in the woods. It'd be fun.
I traveled into their minds and destroyed the memories of me. I have a good and a bad feeling about this.

Authors note*

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was reallllllllly short! Have a donut!🍩