pop

a pop-up chat appeared to junmin’s screen for the third time in a minute and he just sat there watching it as it continues to blows his phone up.

he’d rather froze to his casket than to reply to them and he knows that. he will never, ever move an inch to reply to those messages.

it was just his older brother and very-ultimating-mother behaviouring seonghwa who was panicking for him as he might be up for the list of the potential candidate to handle their father’s business–and will have to go through same process of what seonghwa has done before–maybe it was the reason for his panicking or more than that.

and junmin would be lying if he’ll say he’s not down for any challenge—or risk. it looked and sounds fun to him. he’s just here for the ride and ever since he never saw himself doing something he dreamed of–because everything in this childhood was blur and so the dreams his parents fed him to believe he liked.

and now that he understood that, he reckon that everything must go in its ways so, he believes he’ll just have anything life has to offer.

but answering seonghwa was never part of the choices.

he could only sigh before turning his phone to face the skin of his bedtable. today was never the best day to answer the pleads of his brother who’s mandating him to do something he don’t like. 

junmin rolled his body over his left until he’s in the air and waited for his body to hug the cold tiled ground. it has been one of his habits to *unintentionally* hurt himself when he’s stressed and pondering over things–well, we can say that it’s toxic and something no one should be proud of doing so but he just loves it.

he loves it when he feels something is hugging his body–may it be warm or cold as ice, and even if it hurt him. he’d prefer that over losing some sense of touch.

he must be insane for letting his body drop from his bed and still feel nothing at all but it must be it.

it must be the reason why he didn’t like going to the other way his than parents wants him to do. he’ll oblige from now on.