(13+) Ren's Anger Problem: Ren x Pothead!Reader

(This honestly was originally going to be a self insert, but I changed it to an "x pothead!reader" because I just don't feel comfortable shipping myself with fictional characters anymore, especially now that I have a boyfriend. So with that out of the way this will be about the reader and they will smoke weed. This is the warning I'm giving right now.)

(Btw, you're 21 in the story)

Keywords:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/F) = Favorite Fandom

(F/S) = Favorite Snack

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Story Start ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Your POV:

I woke up with my vision being blurry, then it became more clear to me. I saw the posters from (F/F) around my room. I got up and slipped into my comfy (F/C) slippers and sat down on my bed. I looked at my phone then back at the ground.

*bzzz* *bzzz*

"Who is that?"

I wonder, I usually don't get a text message when I first wake up, so I checked to see who was texting me. I got my phone and unlocked it and saw it was from my old pal Stimpy, I hadn't talked to him in a while so it was nice to get a message from him, I checked it out to see what it said.

Stimpson J. Cat: "Hey (Y/N)! Sorry for going a while without talking to you, but I was worried about Ren, ever since I've built that happy helment for Ren, he hasn't been really happy with me, and I've noticed he's starting to get a little aggressive towards other people which is starting to concern me because he's never been this aggressive towards ANYONE! I'm asking you if you could try to spend some time with him and possibly try to put his aggressive behavior to rest because I know Ren thinks you're cool and wouldn't want to embarrass himself in front of you...Oh unjoy, please don't tell him I said that (Y/N)! I just want the old Ren back..."

I read the entire message, and I was starting to feel bad for Stimpy that he had to put up with this. I've known Ren for a while as well and I know that sometimes he can get a little too out of hand, but if he's being aggressive towards Stimpy and other people, I do wanna try and help. I think Stimpy asked me not only is Ren cool with me, he also knows that I am really good with talking to people and I teach them alternative ways instead of blowing up. I decides to write back to Stimpy immediately letting him know that I was all in this plan.

"Yeah, I'll help Ren out, not only for your sake, but for his too. I'll be right over"

I packed up some munchies and my Nintendo Switch for me and Ren, my plan was to try to teach Ren some alternative ways to calm down instead of just blowing up on someone. I walked outside my house and locked it the I went to my car and started to drive to where Ren and Stimpy's trailer park home was which thankfully was only a few blocks away. I stepped outside my car and approached their door, I did a couple light knocks and waited a few seconds, I hear jumping foot steps which I assumed was Stimpy from the other side of the door, he unlocked it and opened the door and there the red cat was.

"Oh joy, (Y/N)! I'm so glad you could make it here today!"

Stimpy jumped up and gave me a big bone crushing hug, I hugged back he he smiled at me,

"You're just in time for lunch, I made grilled cheese sandwiches with soup for everyone!"

Stimpy said with a toothy grin. I smiled and pulled out the munchies I brought for myself and the boys. I had pulled out (F/S), Sour gummy worms, and a soda/coffee for each of us.

"Sour gummy worms? And is that (F/S) I see can I have some?"

I chuckle a bit and hand Stimpy the gummy worms and half of (F/S) to share with him.