Yandere!Ren x Reader Part 3

Ren's POV:

SHE SAID YES! (Y/N) walked up to the door of me and Stimpy's house. She put me down and I unlocked the door. "Ladies first!~" I said to her and she smiled. She walked in and so did I, then I closed the door. "(Y/N), you can lay down in me and Stimpy's bed. I've gotta go out." (Y/N) nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and giggled while (Y/N) walked back to me and Stimpy's room. I walked outside of the house. I remember I put a tracker and camera in the car so I can track my little (Y/N)'s every move~ I need to track it down to where that assbag Kolbe took it. I ended up walking to where the location of the car was. He's gonna die tonight! HehehehehahaHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHA!!!
My only issue is I kind of wish (Y/N)'s friend didn't report the car stolen to the police because it would be easier for me to kill him. I need to get to him before the police do.

Your POV:

Ren and Stimpy's bed was really comfortable. I was half asleep until I heard muffled noises and movements from under the bed. I rubbed my eyes and got up to check it out, I didn't know Ren and Stimpy had a pet. If they don't it might be just a rat or something. But I was so wrong. It was Stimpy, he was tied up, crying, and had a gag on. I was completely shocked. I grabbed Stimpy out from under the bed, untied him and took off his gag. "Stimpy, what the hell happened?!" I asked in a panic. "Ren... He tied me up... He yelled at me, and told me to never go near you again... " I couldn't believe it. Why would Ren do that to poor Stimpy? "(Y/N)... You need to leave, leave before Ren comes back!" I didn't want to leave Stimpy behind, because he did look a little injured as well. "Stimpy, I'm taking you with me." I said as a wrapped him in a blanket. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a FIRST-AID Kit and ran to the front door of Ren and Stimpy's home. I ran out and ran far away. I ended up running out of the town and ran into an abandoned one. I walked around for a bit and ended up stumbling apon an abandoned house. I walked in it and I started to cough due to the house being completely dusty. I went to a bedroom and sat Stimpy down. I unwrapped the blanket from him and I put band aids on his wounds. Stimpy was soon feeling better. "Thank you very much for not leaving me behind, (Y/N)!" Stimpy said with that same goofy smile he always makes. "Of course, I couldn't have just left you there alone!"

I looked outside of the window of the dusty home and saw the sulioette of a dog looking creature.

It was Ren...
I told Stimpy to stay quiet because Ren was there. Stimpy hid under the bed and I went down stairs. While I was walking around the dusty home. I felt a furry hand around my mouth. And with the other hand, he had both of my hands in his grasp. "There you are, my little (Y/N)~" I ended up passing out after that.

Good ending:

I woke up and I was back at Ren and Stimpy's house. But I was tied up. "Ren?! Stimpy?! Is anyone there?!" I saw someone walk into the room. "Looks who's finally awake~" It was Ren again. "Ren let me go! Please!" Ren chuckled and started patting my head "Oh (Y/N), I'm never letting you go, now you just relax~" Ren said and kissed my for head. "I took care of Kolbe for you, I KILLED HIMMM!" I gasped and started to cry. Ren started laughing like a maniac for about a minute until I heard a bang. Ren got knocked out as he fell to the floor. It was Stimpy! I hugged Stimpy. "We should call the police." Stimpy said, I nodded and I called 911. Soon the police showed up and took Ren away to a mental hospital. Stimpy and, I soon started dating and we had a happy life together.

Bad ending (True ending):

I woke up and I was back at Ren and Stimpy's house. But I was tied up. "Ren?! Stimpy?! Is anyone there?!" I saw someone walk into the room. "Looks who's finally awake~" It was Ren again. "Ren let me go! Please!" Ren chuckled and started patting my head "Oh (Y/N), I'm never letting you go, now you just relax~" Ren said and kissed my for head. "I took care of Kolbe for you, I KILLED HIMMM!" I gasped and started to cry. Ren started laughing like a maniac for about a minute until he turned around, Stimpy was behind him. Ren ended up strangling him to death and he threw his dead body on the floor. Ren walked back up to me "You're mine, you don't have a choice. YOU'RE MINE!!"

((HOLY SHIT! Sorry for not updating qwq))