Yandere!Ren x Reader part 2

(Oh poor Ren, he looks like he's in so much pain 👆 XD)

(before I start the story, you guys know who Bob Camp is right? If not, he is the co-creator of The Ren & Stimpy Show. And he drew this for me, it is a picture of my original character Cindy The Cat with Ren and Stimpy.)

Your POV:

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. I looked to my right and saw Ren looking at me with a smile. He also had Waffles/Pancakes (What ever you prefer) with eggs, bacon, and milk.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty! I made you breakfast!"

I sat up and he sat the breakfast on my lap.

"I hope you like it! I made it myself!"

I smiled and took a bite of the Waffle/Pancake. It was SOOO good!

"Hey, this is pretty good! You did a great job, Ren!"

I said with a smile. He blushed

"Aww, it's nothing. I also fixed you car for you!"

"Aww thank you! Is Stimpy still sleeping?"

I asked.

"Yeah."  Ren responded.

I finished my breakfast and I put the plate in the sink. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Goodbye, Ren!"

I said and he waved at me. I walked out and closed the door. I walked into my car and started it. It was awesome! I drove home and saw friend Kolbe at my door. I walked out of the car and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Huh, what? (Y/N) you scared me!"

I shrugged. And he quickly ran up to me. He didn't seem very happy.

"Sorry Kolbe." I said with a sigh. Kolbe was one of my old childhood friends that I met in kindergarten, hasn't changed a bit.

"Where were you last night? Me, You, Raven, and Cleo were going to see a movie last night!"

I looked at my phone and realized what day it was and totally forgot that I agreed to go see a movie with him and my best friend with her girlfriend.

"Oh right, my bad, totally slipped my mind, plus I was on my way from my friends house. And then my car broke down, so I asked my friend if I can stay at their place for the night."

Kolbe scoffed and crossed him arms.

"Why didn't you just call me? I could've gave you a jump!"

Bruh it was 9:00 at night, I was good.

"Because, my friend's house was closer. And I was already there, so it was convenient"

Kolbe just got more frustrated and glared.

"Ugh! Fine, but tonight Me, You, Raven, and Cleo watching a movie tonight!"

"Fine, what movie are we watching again?" I asked and he took his phone out a pulled up a the Child's Play poster. "Child's Play! It got really released in theatres."