Stimpy x Artist!Reader

(Poor Stimpy, Ren has gotten all of the love <:'( )

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking home from school with my sketch book and folder of drawings in my hands.

*Bump*

I fell to the ground and hit my head. I put my hand up to my head. "Oh no! Here let me help you!" I heard somebody say. I looked up to see a red cat with a blue nose. I took his hand and he lifted me up. I kneeled down to pick up the drawings that fell out of my folder. The Red Cat helped as well. "Say, did you draw these?" He asked. "I did." "Well you did a really good job!" He said with a goofy smile. "My name is Stimpson J. Cat, but you can just call me Stimpy." Stimpy said. "I'm (Y/N)." "Where are you heading?" Stimpy asked. "Home." "Oh, can I walk you home, (Y/N)?" "Sure!" He started walking with me. "(Y/N), can I look at your other drawings while we walk?" I nodded. "Just be careful, Ok?" He nodded and Smiled. He took the folder and my Sketchbook and started looking at my drawings. "You drew Muddy Mudskipper!" He said happily. "Yeah, Muddy Mudskipper is awesome." You said. "I know right?" He said. And continued looking through my drawings. "Say, can you draw me with Muddy Mudskipper, (Y/N)?" I thought for a second. "Sure!" I ended making it back to my home, I asked Stimpy for his address so I could send him the drawing once it's finished. He gave it to me and happily walked home.

Soon, I got the drawing done and sent it to Stimpy, me and Stimpy started hanging out a lot. He's honestly so adorable! I'm so glad I met Stimpy!

((Part 2 coming soon))