Chapter 47: Percussive Maintenance

[DISCLAIMER]

DR. BRIEFS: The following is a fan-based fanfic. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

(cut to Piccolo and the Androids arriving at a desolated island)

ANDROID 17: All right, sis. Since you had all the fun last time, why don't you sit this one out?

ANDROID 18: Already on it. I'll just hang out with 16 over here.

ANDROID 16: I have spotted a pelican. So majestic-- (pelican squawks off-screen) So majes-- (pelican sqwauks again) Maje-- (pelican sqwauks once more) That is a big bird.

ANDROID 17: Now, are you trying to buy time, or are you just looking to throw your life away? Because if I remember correctly... (shows Android 17 effortlessly taking out Piccolo twice in their last fight) This did not go well for you last time.

PICCOLO: Oh, I'm not the same Namekian you faced before. (removes his cape and turban)

ANDROID 17: Oh. Oh shit, are you talking metaphorically? Because if not, I'm gonna start feeling like a racist, because you look exactly the same.

(Piccolo begins to power up)

(cut to The Lookout)

GOKA: Huh. I'm feeling a whole lot of Piccolo right now. Either he's showing off...

GOHAN: Or he's fighting an Android! We have to go help him!

GOKA: No, Gohan. We have to wait for Vegeta and Trunks to come out of the Hypertonic Lion Tamer!

MR. POPO: (off-screen) That one was on purpose!

GOKA: Coulda been.

GOHAN: Well, how long do we have left?

MR. POPO: Four hours.

GOHAN: We've been here for 20 hours?! When? I mean, how?

GOKA: That's what makes it Hypersonic, Gohan.

SHIN: Goka?

GOKA: Yeah.........Wait Shin?

(shows an outside shot of The Lookout as a screaming Goka is seen getting knocked off)

GOHAN: Why did you do that?!

SHIN: She. Forgot. To. Take. Her medicine!

MR. POPO:(is bowing in front of Shin) Lord Shin, welcome back. I have been eagerly awaiting your arrival.

GOHAN: Hold on, wah?

SHIN: I'll explain later.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Piccolo still powering up for his fight against Android 17)