Chapter 31

ROMELLO ||

"His name is Sebastian," Titus tells me while Enzo stood in the corner of the room, eyes narrowed at the teenaged boy for some reason.

I blink, still a little speechless. A pup? Titus has a pup? This boy didn't look like a pup. He was almost as big as me.

"He's mine, but I didn't know that he existed," My mate says, shaking his head, eyes pleading with me to believe him. "Not until a few days ago when he showed up at the borders."

I blink again, eyes shifting between my mate and the boy he said was his. They smelled the same. The boy even looked like a younger version of my mate. There were no feelings of jealousy within my heart, only curiosity.

Where did he come from? How did Titus not know of his existence? How old is he? Who's his mother? How did he get here?

"Which question would you like me to answer first, Puppy?" Titus asks, which catches my attention. I look at him, surprised to see him waiting for an answer.

Had I said all of that out loud?

Blinking, I take a moment to get myself together before shrugging because I didn't really know which question I wanted answered first.

"Ok," Titus nods, looking at the boy beside him, looking at his son beside him. "Well I'm not really sure where Sebastian came from, but he's told us that it's a place called the Compound and it's ran by two men called the Alpha and the Boss,"

Titus pauses and I look at Sebastian who had his hand out beside him, looking for something. I raise a brow at that. My eyes then find the chair a few feet away from him and I don't know why, but my first instinct was to come forward and move the chair to where he could reach it.

When he feels it, he sighs heavily and then Titus helps him take a seat. I feel my brows knit tightly, observing that.

"Sebastian is blind," Titus supplies and my confusion fades only to be replaced with pity that Titus quickly notices and shakes his head. "He doesn't like when others feel bad for him. He almost chewed my hand off in the hospital because of it," he chuckles then and despite me being upset with him, I find the sound heartwarming. "So don't pity him, ok?"

"Ok." I nod before I register it.

"To continue answering your questions, Sebastian is 14 years old," that means he's been alive since Titus was 18. Goddess. "I didn't know he existed,"

"Which is unheard of," Enzo growls from his spot in the corner and when Titus shoots him a glare, my feet are moving before I realize what I'm doing. I place a hand on Enzo's chest which calms both me and Shiro and Enzo stops growling to look into my eyes.

Something about the way I was looking at him, calms Enzo too and I appreciate that because Enzo had been there for me during these last four days while Titus has been away - only doing Goddess knows what. I guess now I knew he was dealing with his son in the hospital, but at the same time, he'd left me all alone and the only ones who were there for me were Bryce, Sienna, Ryker, Kyle. . . and Enzo.

Enzo was there when the others weren't too. He slept with me, held me when all I wanted was Titus. He wiped my angry tears away whenever I would think about Titus and Gemini's command of staying in the packhouse. He was there when I fell in the shower and helped me heal, he was there when I cut my finger in the kitchen and helped wipe up the blood and then wrap my hand.

Enzo was there when I wanted another tour of the pack. He helped me climb the trees in the forest here. He laughed with me. He ran with me. He taught me how to fight better on the training fields. He was the one who took me to the unclaimed territory between the four packs and showed me the Tri-Squad. He offered me a spot on the team if I wanted it.