GREEN STONE

1st Episode: 19 years ago

(Nely)

It was a clear, almost lovely night where the stars could be counted one by one. The weather was calm for a few days, as if forgotten about its windy rage. Like everyone else around, nature was crouched, waiting for what the night would bring. The woman was also aware that this night was different, she felt the signs of troubles all week.

When the man she was going to marry spoke the news, she realized that she was right in her intuitions about troubles. After having been so scared all week, the only emotion she could feel was: Anger!

The woman with fire in her eyes came out of the back door of the wedding hall, and the night-piercing clatter of her white heeled shoes as she strode across the concrete pavement drove her even more insane. She paused at the end of the sidewalk, the place the man had chosen for having their conversation was on the other side of the garden. On the other side of the dirt road!

She grimaced, tried to tidy up the skirt of her wedding dress. She was not very comfortable with the heels of her shoes sinking in the garden. She was startled when she heard the sound coming from nearby as she hurriedly tidy her about to fall shawl over her shoulder. When she saw the face she knew, her nerves relaxed as she relaxed her clenched fist, and she felt safe.

They looked at each other for a while. Two young people, one in a wedding dress and the other in a wedding gown, who loved each other, tonight, they will be each other forever. Thinking now, they both felt that this tale was a story that missed by them. But among the rewards of this night, not only would the wedding be, they were both anxiously waiting for this very reason.

They both stumbled as a rippling gust of wind hit them over their shoulders. The woman turned her head to the sky, the sky was the same for ordinary seeing eyes same as a few minutes ago. A surge of power that only the two of them can feel, followed by a sound that resembles the scream heard. The shivering woman was staring at the sky, her voice compared to a child's cry, but hoped her ears would have misled her. A green light similar to aurora covered the sky. In Turkey, this was not spotted anything, without taking her eyes from the sky:

"Do you think they did?" Although they both complained that this incident coincided with the wedding day. Also they did not say a word because they could perceive that something was coming beyond them.

The man was silent and when she saw the coming messengers, the woman waited silently. They were warned about at the outset that they might live paradoxes , but they were still nervous with a sense of unknown.

The two messengers, with halos gushing out from under their black cloaks, stood at a distance of speaking from the bride and groom, their minds ignoring ordinary etiquette, ignoring greetings, and immediately got to the point. The women in wedding dress was startled from head to toe when she heard the voice of the woman in a cape.

It was her own voice, though it seemed to be more mature and angry with a small diffrence. It took them a long time to recover from the initial shock and focus on speaking, and the capes graciously gave them a respite to convey their news. The bride and groom draw near each other were in a protective manner. The man in the cloak did not hide his feelings, tired of repeatedly saying the news they had reported before the evening, when they were able to calm down:

"The swell Prince must have been out of his mind, that's too arrogant, kidnapping my daughter ..." She hesitated, crushed under the weight of what they had to say, her voice lowered: "... I break the law of time and space to pay for this smugness." The woman in the wedding dress knew that her husband was go mad when he got angry.