Episode 2

Chapter 2: 3 Years Ago

(Melody)

I rubbed my temples. My headache, which has not stopped for as long as I can remember, has become unbearable in recent days. Actually, my chest was painful the most, but when I looked up I saw that expression on my mother's face again, her worried look made me pull my hand off my forehead. Whenever my pain increases, she looks at my face with fear as if I will die there. Mother, of course, the version corresponding to me is too hysterical.

I continued to examine the documents on the coffee table, and I was disturbed when I saw that my father was looking at the other side of the hall with the same expression. I stretched my legs out on the shaggy carpet in the middle of the living room, cross-legged. Knowing they wouldn't believe even if I said I had nothing, I decided to change the subject. I closed the school enrollment file in front of me.

"Murat and Ömer also took the talent exam, when I learned that one person from each school would be accepted ... I didn't think I would enter the school." As can be seen from my voice, I could not yet comprehend the reality of the event. The whole summer was spent dreaming of enrolling in other schools, but I was not ready to think of a new school psychologically, really. I was thinking the same when my mother was overreacting, that this was an indication of my talent and so on.

The old high school in Karabiga has been closed since I was little, a few years ago land was bought to open a super high school at an international level. There were written exams and interviews a few months ago. My exam score is a considerable score, okay, but I saw much better students attended in the interview. World famous artists, their children, internet celebrities ...

I was startled by the sudden rise of a sound like a drill. The voice came close, it was the voice of my father's phone, who was supposedly silent, on the uncovered part of the table. I reached out and looked at screen.

Unknown number.

My father reached out and answered the phone. He must have known the incoming voice, he was listening with full attention, and the business was serious, judging by the expression in his green eyes and his black brows. When he realized that I was trying to listen to him, he stood up and walked into the kitchen, and my mother followed him. I was tired of these secret jobs for years, I was not chasing it when I could not get anything, it was necessary to remain indifferent so that the disappointment was not huge. But this time it could be related to my education life. I was not going to quietly watch what was happening in my corner.

I stood up softly. The lower floor of the house is a living room-living room. To the left of the door, there are three walls separated by columns, an open chamber. Adjacent to it is a three-wall kitchen. There is a ladder next to it, opposite the door. When you go from the right of the stairs, the corridor leading to the bathroom and back garden and the staircase leading to the basement are conditioned. The remainder is decorated with a cluster of armchairs and tripod.

I mean, it is hard to say that there is private life on this floor, it is not possible to do business in secret and I have to sneak door, I swore once again to the rooms without doors in the lower floor. I lean my ear against the wall of the kitchen, hiding from the left side. My father's voice was heard, and although he was speaking in a low voice, I could understand the fait accompli in his voice.

"You think it's under the land, but as I said, they can't do anything there without any of us knowing. What you said is impossible and we are safe, I promise, there is no need to get people involved." He was silent before he could complete the last sentence.