Episode 5

Chapter 5: Present Day

While I was putting on my jacket over my V-neck shirt, the end of the scar on my chest caught my eye. I haven't seen the Prince for a long time, but a new vision has come. I put my jewelry box back in my locker and grabbed a thin jacket from the hanger. While I was putting on my black jacket and straightening his collar, I saw myself through the mirror in my closet and gasped, I leaned against the desk behind me to feel it with my hand so as not to fall.

I am on the rocks at the end of the beach of Kocakum bay. After three steps, I push myself into the void. The sea below and the sky above me, as I fall in somersaults, turn one after another, I crash into the water as laughter rises from my chest with the adrenaline inside me. When I dive into the sea, I feel like I am flying in the sea under water, clear by clusters of sunlight, and I am in the blue green infinite plain. I love diving.

While I am exhausted, I have to swim to the surface, I realize at the same time that a force is pushing me down, I cannot move forward. I sink as I try, and my breath bursts inside as I struggle with panic. Through the air bubbles surrounding my face, I see a cluster of green stones, glowing green, near the surface of the cliffs.

These are the larger versions of the green stone in the Prince's hand. I sink to the bottom of the sea, and as the sand hits the ground, my lungs contract like praying for air. The water around me fills my chest, I swallow water as I try to cough and breathe. The drowning state continues for a long time, as I realize that I have no strength, flames appear and disappear in the water.

The salt water around me starts to boil like boiling as fire and water fight each other. When I look up, I see dancing flames envelop the surface of the water, I watch the people caught by the flames try to escape screaming, the death screams of the dolphins around, the destruction of all of the algae and whatever is underwater.

I got down and rested my head on my knees and tried to calm down for a while. I've started to hallucinate during the day since this new, damn sight came. Night vision began to haunt when I was awake. I grab the edge of the desk and stand up. The good thing about daytime visions is that when it's over, it's bright with sunlight and the presence of my loved ones. So I can get out of panic attacks more easily.

The visions still hurt as if they were real and they break my will, but I too can endure better day by day, better than nothing. After putting on my rings and combing my hair quickly, I went downstairs.

While my mother was making bread with eggs in the kitchen, I took out jam, cheese, olives and tomato paste from the refrigerator. My father leaves the house before breakfast, comes back at 10 o'clock and has breakfast. I also eat breakfast before going to school like 8. In an innocent, ordinary voice, as if I was spreading a conversation while applying tomato paste on bread:

"Mom, why are there no pictures of cousin Derek. I couldn't find it in our albums. " I continued to eat breakfast, pretending not to notice her almost trembling fear and confusion, and as I took a sip of my tea, I was nervous, I can see that I shouldn't go into the subject so quickly.

It was important that I pretended I didn't know anything. Although my mother tried not to give it to spoils, she was quite angry. It also annoyed me that they hid the issue that affected her so much. As I mocked in my head that we were civilized people in a crisis of mutual anger, my curiosity was more severe, so I persevered and continued my pure role. My mother:

"Is it Derek, where did that come from?" I'm calm when you say I have been preparing for this speech for a long time, so my false answers to any questions were ready. I shrugged: