Episode 6

Chapter 6: The Final Abduction

When I was alone during the lessons, under the dry noise of the teacher, I had the opportunity to think. The relationship triangles of Nate-Jess and Will-Talia overwhelmed me. So much so that the foxes that would bring the truth that shuddered me now did not rush in my mind. Yesterday, Nate was not under hypnosis.

I stopped drawing flaming crystals on the edge of my notebook and at the same time realized that my subconscious already knew the answer to yesterday's incident. The flames existing out of nothing in my sight, green stones that seem to radiate mystical energy! If these two can exist, of course it is possible to steal or copy a person's image.

Let's say this Prince has extraordinary powers and he abducts people to intimidate my family and tortures me. My pencil, which I turned with tension, fell on the table with noise. How to fight impossible forces How will I protect my loved ones?

I covered my face with my hands and patted my face while breathing deeply. On the other hand, I'm sure Jess has come to these conclusions and will puff my head until dinner, I just have to decide what to say and what to keep for myself before I get home. She must know that I know the answers, and at least he must have guessed from her persistence. It cannot be said that I enjoyed her well-known nature when she used it as a weapon against me.

The prince dragged me to the edge of my psychological abyss without even threatening. I don't think that the Prince's men threatening my friends were rhetoric, and what they could do to them ...

Nate broke in, I realized that the lesson was over and we were on a break.

Apparently, Nate had to run before he left school to catch us. Turning to Jess:

"Honey, did I give you my phone?" I looked at the sweetness of Jess and both of them and grinned. Nate used to call Jess like this before, but now it sounds different than I know Jess's feelings.

Although she has a bad luck communicating her feelings to the real Nate, her feelings for her are undeniable. It's not simply unfortunate, though, that every forty year you confess your love to your beloved child, and a captured demonic twin appears. I smiled to myself as I dreamed of it.

Jess was flushed, and seeing my sneaking grin didn't help hide her face at all. Nate turned to me when Jess looked like she was going to kick me if I didn't keep the secret of her secret love and shook her head to shut up, it was funny that she didn't realize anything. Nate:

"And you too, Milady?" When he said, I immediately opened my mouth to object. Will often called me sweet adjectives, occasionally he started using it on Nate.

Although these good associations made me feel good before, it was quite confusing for our current position. It must be particularly uncomfortable for Jess. Now is the perfect moment to clarify where I stand and want to be friends with this trio.

"We need to quit this nicknames as soon as possible, bro." I passed and added. "Have you lost your phone?" I got the answer with his face thought. "When was the last time he got it?" he thought, looking into the space with his lips pursing. I glanced at Jess in this space, she seemed to have forgotten about yesterday's incident and was following our conversation by letting it go. Nate stood out, trying to remember:

"I texted while eating." Remembering one more thing: "I made Will listen to music on the last break, and by the way, let me assign it to you so you can wipe your ear. The woman's voice is legendary. " He smiled as if he had said something cool. I ruffled my pockets.