III

Izuku kept punching at the tree, screaming now. He was so enraged that he didnt stop swinging even as strong arms wrapped around his torso, pulling him away from the abused tree.

He had been struggling the whole time in the arms all the way indoors. Suddenly, he flinched as he realized who was holding him.

"K-kacchan..? What..what are you doing here...?" He asks suddenly. Looking up into the blonde's face, he noticed fresh tears lining his face. "Who made you cry..?!" He demanded softly, his bloodied hand moving up to cradle Bakugo's own face tenderly. Izuku's freckled face was creased with worry.

„Izuku.. what has happened to you? Who make you so mad"
Katsuki looked at izukus hands caressing then gently as he looked at them before looking up at izuku

„who made you so mad that you have gotten to the point of rage, im worried about you zuzu.."
Katsuki has called izuku by his childhood nickname which meant that he really was worried and cared as he waited for izuku's answer.

As katsuki waited he was thinking and keeping on realizing what has happened as he hug izuku close and while crying in izuku's chest letting it all out

Izuku was still so confused himself. Why was Kacchan here? Why was he being so nice to him? Why did he seem so worried?

He froze as he heard his nickname from childhood. Kacchan hadnt used that name in years, not since they were kids and gone biking once through the woods. Izuku had wanted to impress the blonde by jumping a hill but had fallen and gotten hurt pretty badly.

Now present day, to hear that name was astonishing. Did the blonde actually secretly care for him after all?

One thing still pressed at him mind tho. The person of interest that Katsuki was asking him about. The one who had pissed him off to the point of broiling rage. He couldn't tell Kacchan. Not now, not when he was so worried for Izuku. He'd just push him away completely olif he knew how much Izuku now harbored hatred for the ever cheerful redhead.

"I...Kacchan....please don't cry...I didn't mean to worry you...I honestly didn't think you cared....I'm alright, just...going through some things..please domt worry about me, okay?" He asks with a small smile, looking up into those beautiful, crimson red eyes with love.

Katsuki shook his head and then looked back at izuku as he hugged him closer
„I'm not gonna ever stop worrying about you idiot.. i will stay until the end.."

Katsuki then pulled away from the hug as he leaned closer to izuku's face and kisses his cheek as he held his hand
„How about we get you to the recovery girl? She can bandage your hands and if you would like then you can stand in my dorm after for how much you would like and we could order some food like pizza or sushi for tonight"

Smiles softly as looks up at izuku and notices his green emerald eyes as looks curious and blushes a bit before smiling more wide

Izuku felt tears sting his own eyes now as he was hugged again by the blonde.
This was too much. He loved the blonde more than life itself, but he just couldn't handle all this all of a sudden. He felt like he couldnt breathe.

He suddenly pushed the blonde away for a moment, staring at the floor with wide eyes, desperately trying to catch his breath. He was hyperventilating.

"C-cant..breathe..!" He squeaked out. He hoped he didn't come off as rejecting, he was just confused and overwhelmed and wasn't sure how to take this new side of Kacchan. Heck, he hadn't known the blonde had cared for him all this time!

Katsuki Rushed over to izuku as he placed his hand on izuku's chest
„breath deeply, take deep breaths slowly, look how i do it and follow my breath"

Katsuki then started to take deep breaths as he stared at izuku's eyes while using his hand to call the nurse then aizawa as they rushed over after a while and helped izuku

Izuku slowly breathed, forcing the air to regulate in his lungs as he watched Katsuki do the same. He suddenly hung up the call that the blonde was making to get him help. "I-I'm okay now, I promise..sorry.." he breathed better now and found himself resting his head against the blonde's chest, not caring if he liked it or not.

Katsuki felt izuku rest his head on his chest and thats what made katsuki a blushing mess as he didnt know how to react and just let out a small squeak as he looked down at izuku and started thinking of the situation that is happening in the mean time

"Can we go to your dorm room, Kacchan...?" Izuku asked after a minute. He felt small and vulnerable in the bathroom, although being with Katsuko did help a bit. Still, he'd rather be somewhere that made him feel safe.

„Sure, we can go to my dorm if you'd like, we can hang out and i can order us some food"

Katsuki responded as he smiled and slowly sat up before standing up and helping izuku get up as he held his hand.
Katsuki didn't knew if he should confess his love to izuku now or if he shouldn't as he noticed that izuku is struggling right now and didn't really knew if izuku liked him back

"Okay.." came the soft response from the greenette. He allows Katsuki to help him up and clings a bit to him on the side, keeping his face buried in Bakugo's chest as they exit the stall and then the bathroom.
He didn't want to make eye contact with anyone right now. Not that he couldn't, cause he totally could, he could stare daggers into someone's soul if he wished. But right now, he was allowing Katsuki to be his eyes, to ward off any onlookers, making it look like they were a couple, sending a good, clear message to those Izuku so deeply loathed for crushing on the blonde.

Katsuki was confussed on why people in the hallway looked at him scared but ignored it as he arrived at his dorm and opened the door as he turned on the light and smiles
„Welcome to my dorm, you can sit where ever you'd like"
Katsuki then sat on the bed as he slowly layed down and looked at izuku with a wide smile „i will go to the bathroom, i will be right back okay?" Katsuki then got up and opened the door to the bathroom before walking in and closing the door and taking out some bandagess from under the sink Once they were in Katsuki's room, Izuku felt a lot more safe. He was set and laid down in the blonde's bed. The same one he watched Katsuki get up from or go to sleep in each morning and evening.

Izuku nodded softly in understanding to Katsuki and waited until he was in the bathroom. Once he was sure the blonde was in there, Izuku gently gripped the soft blanket or one of the pillows, bring either to his face and inhaling deeply through his nose. Kacchan's scent! It smelled so good, like sweet, roasted sugar. Izuku was tempted to cut off a piece of the blanket and take it back to his room to sniff whenever he wanted, but he decided against it.

Holding his hands up above him, he looked at the damage. The skin on his knuckles was all tore open and had been bleeding but was beginning to scab over. His fingers in general were all already changing color as bruises formed. And his hands were all red, aside from the drying blood, and swelling with each passing minute.

Katsuki came back to his room as he saw izuku's hands bleeding more and leaned closer to him
„Izuku, could i bandage your hands please? they are hurt"
katsuki sat down right beside izuku as he gently grabbed izuku's hands as not caring for his answer and started to bandage his hands as he looked at izuku's hands with worry and sadness as he cared for izuku all his life but didn't show it but now.
He cared like no other day and gently bandaged izuku.

Izuku nodded softly as Katsuki took his hands and began applying ointment and proper bandaging.
"Kacchan...I don't understand something.." he started speaking softly.

„Hm? What don't you understand?" Katsuki Continues to bandage izuku's hands gently as smiles a bit but still has worried look

"I don't understand why you've treated me the way you do all this time, if you actually care about me...it just doesnt make sense to me.." he muttered, looking up into Katsuki's sharp, piercing red gaze.

(TO BE CONTINUED! :D Have some rest)