VII

Katsuki was blushing like crazy as he was looking at izuku licking the cum from his fingers, that's when katsuki got hard and tried to cover it up but izuku was too strong and held katsuki down.
Katsuki looked at izuku as he decided to say
„You know that i will tease you back izuku~? Or maybe make you mad by saying shitty hair's name~"

Izuku's eyes flashed red for a moment and he lunged forward, wrapping his free hand around Katsuki's throat, squeezing a bit tightly. "Oh I look forward to your teasing, Kacchan, but if you say that bastards name around me while we're together like this, I'll have to punish you~" he purred, a deep blush on his face now.
Katsuki blushed as he lifted his head up „i-.." katsuki then choked a bit „I won't say his name while you're around-„
Katsuki then moved his hips around and moves his knee up to try and push izuku off as he looked him dead in the eye before looking away and moving the head to the side making izuku's hand slowly slide off

Izuku was sharp in his reaction time. He always noticed every little detail about Katsuki down to the letter. As soon as Katsuki started moving, he'd press down harder, cutting off more airflow and sliding his knee against Katsuki's pants.

"Nice try, Kacchan, but right now, I'm in charge. I've waited too long to let you just have your way, but of course, do fight, I love a challenge~" he purred closely in Katsuki's ear, before kissing him suddenly and slowly, taking his time while he held the blonde's throat.

He wouldn't cause him much harm, just get him almost to the point of passing out before he'd
dare let go. Katsuki realized that izuku tightened his grip and felt the grip on the neck as tried to speak.

He didn't want to risk losing more air so he stayed silent before feeling izuku's kisses and then feels the air leave his body then he started to squirm around and struggle to break free.

That's when katsuki felt like passing out and he didn't see any other way of izuku letting go so katsuki started to make really small explosions in his hand but it came out as sparkles since of the loss of oxygen

Izuku kept his lips to Katsuki's firmly, moving them up and down against the blonde's, slipping his tongue inside and moaning softly as he'd taste the blonde's wet cavern.

Once Izuku heard the tiny, weak explosions, he released his hold on the blonde's throat, and slowly pulled away from his now reddened lips.

"Damn Kacchan...you're so much more beautiful like this~" he purred between pants of breath. The blonde in question, was all red in the face from not only the heat of the moment, but from the lack of oxygen. Katsuki was panting roughtly as he laid down on the bed with his neck all red and swollen feeling weak and relaxing finally as looks away from izuku and whines

„It hurts izuku.."
Stops using the quirk as the explosions vanish
Izuku would now lean down, being all nice and gentle, softly pressing his lips to the reddened, swelling skin around the blonde's throat.

Coming back up a moment, he looks the blonde in the eye, love and admiration written in his gaze, along with list, desire, and a deep possessiveness.
"I know it hurts, Kacchan, try to bear it for me, would you?" He asks softly, kissing the throat again softly.

Katsuki felt the soft kisses on his neck as it hurt but also felt like pleasure which made him let out a soft quiet moan and soon after realising he blushed like crazy and moved his head to the side as he gave izuku more space

Izuku smiled as he noticed the blonde moving to give him more space. "There's the good boy~" he purred softly, kissing the throat again before gently licking it in long, thick strokes.

Katsuki then continued to let out soft moans as he tilted his head to the back „You're gonna leave some marks izuku, we should stop here"

Izuku frowned softly, hearing this. "Why stop, Kacchan? I think you're beautiful with or without marks. I don't care what anyone else thinks, this way, they'll know you're mine~" he whispered possessively, his eyes flickering briefly purple before returning to normal.

Katsuki pulled izuku closer before fliping him over and going on top then sitting down on top of izuku
„You been acting weird lately izuku and your eyes change color, for now i will ignore it but tommorow we gonna go check it out then we gonna go to aizawa's office"

Izuku allowed the blonde to have a little freedom for the time being as he was flipped over. He looked up with a smile. "Kacchan, I'm fine. I'm just a bit obsessed with you, is all. That's not a bad thing, right? You do still love me, don't you?" He asks softly, playing the innocent card, giving Katsuki those big, soft puppy dog eyes.

Katsuki couldn't resist as he blushed „its not a bad thing izuku and i will still love you even if you were a villain"
Is embarassed a bit while looks izuku in the eyes then turned around so wasnt facing izuku „i guess you deserve an reward for being nice to others"

Izuku smiled fondly of the blond and pulled him down on top of him suddenly, hugging onto him and cuddling him. "A villain, huh? That's some real dedication there, 'Katsuki'~" he purred, using the blonde's real name for once.

"I'm only nice when you're not around, Kacchan. If you're in the room, it's all an act to stay so nice, when all I wanna do is rush over and ravish you and all you are~" he purred lustfully

Katsuki didn't know how to react as he heard izuku say his name for the first time and then katsuki listened to the truth „You're not the izuku i know-.."
Katsuki then pushed izuku off and backed away to the edge of the bed