5!!

Toshiaki | Tuesday October 3rd 3 am

I woke up to Miyoshi sobbing and banging on my door. 

"What the fuck?" I grunted to myself climbing out of bed half asleep.

"Towshi I don't know where mommy is!" She cried then my half asleep brain clicked opening the door. My mom started working night shifts in July. Mimi(Miyoshi) and my dad hate it. Especially Mimi though disturbing me ever night crying. I sighed picking up the two year old who wrapped her arms around my neck. Nuzzle my neck cuddling into me as she whimpered. She knew my mom was at work she's just being dramatic cause she doesn't like sleeping alone. "I sleep with Towshi tonight." She looked up at me big glossy eyes and quivering sad pout. She knew she didn't have to ask and I knew it wasn't a question closing the door with my foot before going back to my bed. I placed her on the bed but as I was about to lie down my door creaked open revealing my other two little demon siblings. They peaked in curiously with pleading eyes. I sighed again waving the two in already knowing what they want. Which they immediately rushed in climbing on to the bed with Mimi. I covered them up before going to my closet scaring Yoshi(Miyoshi) as she shot up untucking the blanket on the three. "No leave Towshi!" She panicked making me rolling my eyes as I could practically see the tears starting. 

"Yoyo I'm right here" I reassured not able to suppress another sigh as I climbed on the bed with them. She climbed over Michiko and Masatoshi making them whine as she came to my side like the clingy brat she is. I sighed once again before giving into her cuddles. 

What's the point of having a queen bed if I could never be boogie and sleep on it by myself. 

Edgar | Tuesday October 3rd 7 am

Me and my younger brother Elliot left the house to find Elsa and Anne waiting for me. Both ready to scold me or something arms crossed. 

"So what's going on at school?" Elsa asked arms crossed. Anne stood to her side petting her plushie. "Who's the guy that's been bully-?" She was cut off by my rude little brother. 

"Where's your guys hot friend?" He interrupted "What was it again Vernon, Vincent something with a V?" I groaned

"Eww little boy Victor would never." Elsa said making me chuckle a bit. 

"Laugh now but this year he'll see I'm a man now and your friend will be all over me." Me and Elsa broke out laughing Anne facial expression not changing as she pet the cat. At this point me and Elsa were dying laughing. 

"It's very delusional you keep hitting on our friend even though he's rejected your advances for what 4 years already."  Anne said just sending me over my stomach hurting from the laughter. 

"You'll see that omega is just waiting for the right alpha-" 

"Your a beta" I interrupted making Elsa laugh again. He stomped away ahead of us to school. Angerly mumbling under his breath. He's probably gonna tell my mom but it was too funny. And Victor is tired of him. 

Toshiaki | Tuesday October 3rd 

I was pissed my mom would be taking up extra shifts so I'd have to watch the kids after school. It already started off as an exhausting day my siblings waking me up. Plus with my grade not being an A+. I know even after school I won't be relaxing watching my siblings. 

"Hey Toshi" I looked up from my lunch too Elsa. "You look angrier then usual." She chuckled making me roll my eyes but she was right. She took a seat with the tray. 

"You would too if you had three annoying little siblings." I groaned. 

"Well at least you don't have an annoying cousin flirting with your crush." We both looked to Victor and Brandon standing in the lunch line. 

"Girl you should've asked him out since middle school." I said rolling my eyes. 

"It not that simple" She kinda mumbled making me roll my eyes. Is she saying that cause he's an omega. That's a little out dated. She sighed watching the two for a bit. "We're all in science and he kept trying to get his number and it was driving me crazy."

"Girl ask him out" I groaned tired of her jealous possessive but prideful alpha ways.  

"It's not that simple ..I- I like Anne too" She leaned in to whisper to me. I sat up at her words gasping. Oh so she likes two that's why she doesn't want to ask him out. 

"You little homie hopper" I said jokingly making us both laugh. 

"I'm not a homie hopper dick" She rolled her eyes to me making me chuckle. Hearing the gossip kinda made my day better. If only the was more juicy details. 

Edgar | Tuesday October 3rd

I walked into the lunch line happy when i saw Victor but with Brandon??

"Hey Edgar" He turned to me.

"Hey, you two know each other?" I asked

"We got a science project together." Brandon said. "Y'all friends or something?" He asked

"Yeah I guess" I kinda mumbled. I don't know why but seeing Victor with an alpha (besides you know our friends) kinda had me feeling weird. Victor grabbed his milk completing his lunch to go. 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Bryan-" He cut Victor off.

"It's Brandon cutie" He winked to Victor making him cringe a bit. 

"Yeah um okay, see you after school Edgar." He smiled at me once more before going to the table. I waved bye to him.

"Oh I see you Egore y'all fucking or what." I blushed.

"I-I" I couldn't help but stutter. 

"He must really be fucking with ya bro I was flirting with him all class not even a cute little smile." I kinda groaned because the only reason he smiles to me is cuz we're friends. Like he'd ever be interested in a alpha like me. "Well don't worry dude I'll back off I'm not into sleeping with the teammates omegas." 

"Well actually bro-" He cut me off.

"Joel on the other hand he hates you." He kinda chuckled at that before leaving. It made me nervous would Joel take Victor from me.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING VICTOR'S NOT MINE!!!