Chapter 3 (Pt2)

Monokuma: "Holy guacamole! Two bodies have been discovered! Please come to the... hang on. I guess just come to Homuras dorm seeing how you're all pretty much there."

*Click*

Miku blinked a few times, dumbfoundedly processing the situation. Two people were dead. Things weren't making sense anymore. She never thought the possibility could arise, yet here it was right in front of her. She almost felt numb.

???: "Hom..ura...?"

Miku, including everyone else, looked behind them to see a familiar white haired girl at the door frame, gripping onto one of its sides and trembling. Her eyes were wide yet her pupils were so small, with fresh despairful tears forming quickly within them.

Kosame: "What.....What the...hell....?"

Her syllables were stilted, and her breath hitched on almost every word. It was painful to watch her expression worsen as she stared more deeply into the body of her friend.

Rainbow: "K-Kosame..."

The girl stumbled a few steps into the room, but her legs suddenly gave out as she fell to her knees, eyes falling to the floor with them.

Kosame: "Sh...She's..."

Monokuma: "Dead! So is the other guy! Puhuhu!"

Stocking: "You--"

Monokuma: "Me?"

Stocking: "Stop lying to us! What other guy?!"

Yuno: "Ah, I suppose you guys wouldn't know this, but, Spongebobs dead as well."

Nagito: "Oh dear... Another double murder, huh?"

Scara: "But, why the hell are two people dead?"

Monokuma: "Because... they just are? I never said only one person could die at a time now, did I?"

Peter: "You mean there's a serial killer?! Don't kill me! I'm too big to kill!"

Natsuki: "Can the killer kill again?!"

Monokuma: "Well, that, um... Yeah, no! Let me make it a rule: only two people can be killed maximum!"

Multiple beeps could be heard throughout the room, and Miku realised one had come from the pocket her e-handbook was in. The rules must've just been updated.

March: "That was oddly fast."

Monokuma: "I'm a fast typer, kuh-doy!"

Nagito: "I suppose now you want us to investigate into this double murder, am I correct?"

Monokuma: "When are you not correct ya hope-lovin' bastard?"

Yuno: "Are we sure the culprit is the same for both murders?"

Monokuma: "Well, miss detective, that's for you to figure out as well!"