Chapter 609 - Even if it takes my last breath (9)

"Ugh!"

Alberu let out a short groan.

Bang!

The wall cracked once he slammed into it.

"I should be asking you why you are so weak."

The White Star openly sneered at Alberu.

He was still only using his fire sword.

He pointed the tip of the sword toward Alberu and continued to speak.

"Are you not going to use your magic?"

Alberu was only using spear arts as well.

'I guess it really is difficult to defeat a sword art that has been sharpened for 1,000 years.'

These results were to be expected.

Alberu was not someone who specialized in any one thing.

Whether it was his magic or spear arts... Neither was at the level for him to be considered the best on the continent. He was only strong because he combined the two together.

"Well, fine. I'm sure there's a reason you are not using your magic."

Step step.

The White Star started to walk toward the wall where Alberu had slammed into.

"Ugh."

Alberu tried to raise his body that was covered in armor that was now crushed and cracked in many spots.

The White Star, who had been looking at him with a stoic expression, started to smile.

"But is it okay for the sun of the Roan Kingdom to look like this?"

He continued to speak.

"Was that radiant and holy appearance from before all just a lie?"

Alberu started to frown under the helmet.

It was not because of the White Star.

– Is it okay to just let him talk shit like this to you, sir?

It was because of Taerang.

– The owner of an Ex-Grade must show such trash who provokes you the taste of sprite in reality.

'What the heck is it saying?'

– It is something that my creator often said.

– 'Personally, I hate sweet potatoes. I recommend a road of flowers, money, or sprite. Ah, of course, I accept a decent level of sweet potato for an extremely carbonated sprite.' In Korean novels, a sprite novel is a refreshing novel where the MC plows through everything while a sweet potato novel is an extremely stuffy one that the MC builds up strength painfully slow.

Alberu felt as if he was going to sigh.

But his expression stiffened after hearing what Taerang said next.

– Why are you not using my full strength, sir? I am not a normal spear! Please use me! I will send this shitty trash flying away. I will show you the greatness of an Ex-Grade weapon, sir. I will break all of his teeth. But it definitely is weird. You are only using about half of your strength as the trash mentioned, sir. You are also not calling your allies over. Why is that so?

'Why am I doing this? There's a reason for it.'

– Ah. Is that so?

Taerang suddenly started to speak with admiration.

– Hiding the strength of the main character. It's something like that, isn't it?

'What the heck is it saying now?'