Chapter 634 - The Greatest Inn Overflowing with Hope and Love (1)

"...Lord?"

Dodori, who had not heard about Sheritt, tilted his head in confusion, but Cale had no time to explain.

"Choi Han."

Choi Han started to speak as if he already knew what Cale wanted him to do.

"I will stay behind and inform his highness about the situation."

That meant that he would take part in the grand assembly as Cale's proxy.

Cale nodded his head.

'He's an innocent one, so he should do a good job.'

Choi Han and crown prince Alberu, the two people who knew the most about his current situation, should be able to take care of any weird situations that pop up.

Cale felt that he had some reliable people supporting him.

"The preparations are complete."

Cale looked at the other Dragons after hearing Eruhaben's comment.

Mila was walking toward him with a gentle smile and Dodori by her side, Rasheel was awkwardly stiff as he walked over, and Dodori was happily walking after hearing that they were going together.

– ...Human.

Cale started to speak while patting Raon's back.

"Shall we go?"

There was a bright white gold light, and everybody except Choi Han disappeared.

"W, what just-"

The Chief of Staff who had rushed in after being contacted by a servant didn't know what to think as he watched Cale disappear.

He naturally walked toward the person who could give him some answers.

"Choi Han-nim. May I ask what is going on?"

Fear was visible on the Chief of Staff's face.

There was currently a secret meeting between the chief executives of kingdoms throughout the Western continent. One of the people who should know how important such a meeting was had just disappeared with a stiff expression on his face.

Choi Han started to walk as he answered back.

"An individual may leave their body today."

The people following behind Choi Han opened their eyes wide and shook in fear.

Leave their body.

That meant that someone might die.

'Who is it?'

They wanted to ask who might die, but they knew that they shouldn't ask.

There was just an even more awkward silence. The Chief of Staff could not break the silence and instead looked at Choi Han in admiration.

'He's not shaking.'

Choi Han's age was not revealed, but he looked young enough to be known as the youngest sword master. His age probably corresponded with his appearance.

But such a youngster was calm while talking about someone's death.

'...Heroes are bound to be surrounded by other heroes.'

The Chief of Staff started to think about the hero and the hero's party that was also full of heroes. He then thought about death and felt as if he was being suffocated.

This suffocation was probably from the pressure that those heroes are always facing.

That was why the Chief of Staff got out of the way for Choi Han, who was walking into a room that was heavy with a different type of pressure without any hesitation.